truth or dare. (lb)

enzo hated truth or dare. they always asked him the most ridiculous questions or make him do the most dangerous dares. theo was usually the one who started it, and it just spiraled from there. mattheo was famous for the spiciest truth questions. enzo always refused to play until one night. his girlfriend, daisy, was staying the night in slytherin house and they all wanted to play. daisy loved this game.

"dais, truth or dare?" theo asked.

"truth." she smiled.

"who's more dominant in yours and enzo's relationship?" nott smirked.

"enzo." her eyes locked on her lover.

berkshire knew damn well that she was lying. but he was thankful nonetheless. enzo didn't want anyone to find out what they did behind closed doors. it was called a private life for a reason. the game continued, mattheo having to sit in draco's lap for a while, enzo had to eat a spoonful of different flavors of burt's beans, pansy and theo were dared to make out with each other. enzo dragged daisy away from the game after a few hours and took her to his room.

once the door was locked, daisy slammed the boy against the wall and started giving him countless hickeys on his neck. he threw his head back in pleasure, trying to contain his whimpers. daisy didn't like that. she took his hand and threw him on the bed. his eyes were black with lust, his dick spraining in his jeans. 

"i haven't even done anything and you're already hard for me?" daisy straddled him.

"please." he whined, not really sure what he was begging for.

"what baby? use your words." she slid her hands under his shirt and kissed his jaw.

"need your mouth, mommy, please." enzo's voice was desperate.

"you could've just said earlier, darling." her smirked widened as she moved down towards his raging hard on.

daisy slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled them off him, throwing somewhere across the room. she took him in her mouth, thanking merlin she didn't have a gag reflex. enzo let out the most pornographic moan in response as his hands immediately flew to daisy's hair. she bobbed her head at a fast pace. the girl also whispered a spell to tie his hands to the headboard. enzo whined. he loved being able to touch her and she knew it.

"mommy please - fuck - let me touch you." enzo begged.

daisy kept her pace, ignoring her lover. she could tell he was close as his hips thrust into her mouth. the girl held his hips in place and pulled off with a pop, jerking him. he moaned at the sight of her. 

"you want me to untie you, baby boy? cum then." she locked eyes with him.

enzo threw his head back and released on daisy's hand. his whimpers were muffled by his own hand. daisy made sure he was looking at her before licking his juices off her hand. enzo swore he could've gotten hard again if she kept going. she reached up and untied the boy. he kissed the girl and thanked her. 

"wanna return the favor." berkshire blushed as daisy lied next to him.

"later love, you need sleep." she smiled and let him rest his head on her chest.

"why didn't you tell them you were more dominant?" he wondered.

"i knew you'd be embarrassed. don't need my pretty boy to be teased by his friends, now do i?" daisy ruffled his hair.

"thank you darling." his voice sincere.

"anything for my prince." she kissed his forehead before the both fell asleep.