professor berkshire. (lb)

professor berkshire fell in love with his student. he didn't mean to, he really didn't. he knew it was wrong on so many levels, but he couldn't help how he felt. she was just too perfect to ignore. too perfect not to fall for. her name was britney riddle. tom and mattheo's little sister. he was the older riddle's best friend and they'd kill him if they ever knew. britney didn't care though, she adored her professor.

"ms riddle, see me after class." berkshire called.

"yes sir." she flashed him the eyes she knew he'd never be able to resist.

lorenzo sat back at his desk - mostly to hide his raging boner he now had. britney smiled to herself and went back to doing her assignment. her classmate, sebastian smith, started flirting with her after they had both completed their work. lorenzo took notice to it and all he saw was red. he was insanely jealous but couldn't say anything, otherwise he'd out their relationship and get both of them in a lot of trouble. 

after class, britney stayed behind like the professor asked her to. berkshire walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. she melted into his touch. he smacked her ass twice, making her jump and bite her lip.

"wanna be a little slut and flirt with him right in front of me, huh?" lorenzo turned her to face him.

"i'm sorry, professor, he just needed help." she bat her eyes.

"and we're being bratty too? my princess is just asking for a rough one, isn't she?" he wrapped his hand around her neck.

"you have class in ten minutes, sir." britney reminded him.

"i guess i'll just have to pick you up at your dorm tonight then. show you how slutty little brats get punished." berkshire slid a hand up her skirt and felt how wet she was getting.

"this wet from just my words, baby?" he teased.

the professor told her to be good in her next few classes that day. he didn't want to hear of her getting into trouble or she'd be getting punished. britney winked and walked out. lorenzo didn't leave his desk for the remainder of the day, his hard on not allowing him to get up. once his classes were over, he made his way to the hufflepuff common room. britney was already waiting for him outside. he picked her up and threw the girl over his shoulder.

"you're in for it tonight, princess." lorenzo promised as he delivered a sharp smack to her ass.