taste. (dm)

draco hated potter. draco loved potter. draco wanted to kill potter. the boys were so tired of hearing about the gryffindor every day of their lives. regulus took it upon himself to get harry down to their common room, and shoved him in draco's dorm. the blonde had been on potions at that time. harry wandered around malfoy's room when his eyes landed on a picture. it was draco. his mother, and his father.

theodore and mattheo texted harry to give him a heads up that draco was coming back. potter rolled his eyes and put the phone back in his pocket. harry heard some screaming from the common room, then the door swung open. draco slammed it behind him and pushed potter against the wall.

"the bloody hell are you doing here, potter?" draco's voice was low.

"your friends threw me in here, malfoy, why the fuck else would i be here?" harry rolled his eyes.

"don't roll your eyes at me, baby." blondie smirked viciously.

"or what, ferret?" potter cocked his head to the side.

draco's eyes turned black with lust as he picked harry up and threw him on the bed. the blonde whispered a spell and tied the raven haired one to the headboard. harry whined and begged draco to release him. with a flick of his wand, malfoy had shred harry of his clothes and left him nude on the bed. draco discarded his own shirt and pants, then wrapped his hand around harry's half hard member. potter struggled against the restraints, needing to touch the blonde.

malfoy leaned down and took harry in his mouth, eliciting a loud whimper from the other boy. draco was addicted to the way potter tasted. harry needed to get his fingers stuck in that beautiful head of blonde hair, so he begged again. draco shut the gryffindor up by taking more of him in his mouth and quickening his pace.

"daddy!" harry threw his head back and moaned.

"good boy. baby. tell me who's making you feel this good." draco pulled off him with a pop.

"you are, daddy, fuck! please untie me." potter pleaded.

draco just shook his head and lubed up two fingers. harry's eyes widened. after feeling the other slide in those two fingers, potter couldn't help but moan again. malfoy bit his lip and palmed himself. he needed to fuck the boy, but not yet. he wanted to teach potter a lesson on being a brat. harry thrusted his hips, trying to ger draco to hit his sweet spot.

"stay still, you desperate thing. you'll get what you want soon enough." draco held harry's hips down with his free hand.

"please. need you to fuck me." harry's eyes were now black with lust.

"all you had to do was ask, darling." draco smiled evilly as he put on a condom.

malfoy lined himself up at harry's entrance and pushed himself in. potter gasped as the boy's size, still needing time to get used to the stretch. draco's head dipped down to harry's shoulder, leaving little love bites and marks there. harry whispered for him to move. malfoy snapped his hips in and out of the gryffindor, making sure he'd never forget the feeling. 

"let me touch you, daddy, please!" harry's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"you sound so pretty when you beg, my little slut." malfoy quickened his thrusts.

potter let out a loud moan and threw his head almost all the way back. draco smirked, changing his angle and repeated his what was making his boy moan like that. potter couldn't take it anymore and came all over both his and the blonde's chest. draco wrapped his hand around harry's throat and looked into his eyes.

"did you ask to do that, whore?" malfoy snarled.

"n-no! i'm sorry!" harry soon started to feel overstimulated.

draco rested his forehead against harry's, chasing his own high. malfoy bit down on the boy's shoulder to conceal his moans as he filled the condom. blondie took a moment to catch his breath before pulling out and turning all his attention to harry. potter smiled tiredly as draco, reaching up to signal he wanted to cuddle. 

"i'll be right there, love." malfoy kissed his nose and ran to the bathroom to grab a cloth.

once he cleaned harry up, draco finally lied down and pulled the gryffindor on top of him. harry cuddled up to malfoy, kissing his chin and down to his neck.

"you did so well, baby." draco praised.

"sleep." was all potter said before passing out.

draco smiled and kissed the boy's forehead. he thought about how he'd tell his friends that he had feelings for a gryffindor, but maybe he'd get lucky and they already know? he also knew that his father would never approve of him and harry. it wasn't that his dad was homophobic, but potters were strictly off limits, as were anyone outside of the slytherin house.

he just needed a plan on how to tell his dad.