best friend's sister. (tn)

"jessie! c'mon!" her brother, enzo berkshire, tried to get her to come to a party.

"enz, i'd really rather just stay here." she pulled her arm out of his grasp.

"and do what, jess? read these old ass books father gave you?" he teased.

"for your information, these old books are very interesting." jessie rolled her eyes.

enzo finally convinced her to go after promising that he'd take her shopping the next day. the siblings made it to the common room a little while later, meeting up with draco, theodore, mattheo, and tom. pansy, astoria, and daphne were over by the bar, drinking their asses off. draco was surprised to see jessie there, as she never attended slytherin parties.

theodore's eyes were locked on jessie. her gorgeous emerald green dress made her blue eyes pop. mattheo nudged nott with his elbow, snapping him out of his trance. enzo didn't notice, but the other boys did. they all knew how protective berkshire was over his sister, especially with boys. he never let her talk to one, let alone hang out with them. unless they were draco, mattheo, theodore, and tom. 

"hi teddy." jessie smiled as she made her way over to him.

"hey little berkshire. how's my favorite girl, hm?" theo threw an arm around her shoulder.

"careful, enzo's watching." mattheo chuckled.

"i'm fine, how's my teddy bear?" jessie whispered in his ear.

"don't do that. you know what that does to me, cara mia." he bit his lip as she started kissing his neck.

enzo hadn't noticed the pair leave the party. mattheo and draco kept him distracted long enough, letting them do their own thing. tom was reading a book in the corner, shaking his head with a slight smirk.

theo had always had a crush on his best friend's little sister. enzo was like a brother to him and he knew she was off limits, but he couldn't help it. nott knew jessie would one day be his wife. he fell for her the second he laid eyes on her. mattheo and draco encouraged him to talk to the girl, but he'd been too nervous. once tom pushed them together in the library one day, they'd both been sneaking around to hang out. 

she'd also been the one only to call theo "teddy". no one else was allowed to. that was her nickname for him, and only hers. he had things he loved to call her too. jessie and theo made it to his dorm and he pushed her against the door, kissing her passionately. she kissed him back just as much. 

"god, you're so pretty, bella." theo whispered against her lips.

"not too bad yourself, teddy." she smirked and sunk to her knees.

jessie hurriedly unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down, revealing his hard on. she looked up at him through her lashes, waiting for him to nod. once he did, she took him in her mouth. theo threw his head back and groaned. she used her hands on what couldn't fit, bobbing her head faster. nott took her hair in his hands like a makeshift ponytail.

the sounds she made while gagging just turned him on more. he thrust his hips by accident, but she moaned. he did it again, slowly working up a good pace. jessie loved when he fucked her face. the sounds coming from theo made jessie feel some type of way. theo twitched in her mouth. he stopped his thrusts and released down her throat. he pulled away, watching the girl swallow his load.

"fuck cara mia, keep looking at me like that and i'll get hard again." nott pulled her up and kissed her.

"maybe that's what i want." she giggled.

just as he went to kiss her again, someone knocked on the door. theo told jessie to hide just in case it was her brother. thankfully, it was just mattheo. he informed nott that enzo was looking for his sister though. draco covered for them but berkshire had been getting a little suspicious. theo thanked the riddle and went back to jessie. she was lying on his bed, smiling at the boy.

"big brother's looking for you." theo lied down next to her.

"let him look. i just wanna spend time with you." jessie climbed into his lap.

"yea?" he smiled.

she nodded and kissed his forehead. enzo hadn't found his sister yet, until he knocked on theo's door. jessie hid in the bathroom whilst her brother talked to theo. her brother told nott to stay away from her and left. jessie came out of the bathroom, trying to hide her giggles. 

"i'll go find him." the girl went to leave.

"do you have to go?" theo pouted.

"yes darling. i'll see you around." jessie kissed him once more before heading out.

"what are you doing to me, cara mia?" he whispered to himself.