House of Skeletons

Erza had bid you both fairwell with one final crystal for yourself, and good luck in getting back. Of course... Walker had his own questions in regards to returning to your original multiverse. "Can't you send us back if you got most of my species here?" He had asked. Erza shook her head. "I was younger then and had a lot more magic in these old bones." Erza replied. "What about River?" Walker questioned. "Can't they get us back?" Erza shrugged. "You would have to talk to them when they come back next month." Erza replied. "Though I'm not sure they would, if they felt you guys were still in danger." Walker had followed you out defeated. He wanted to go home. He wanted to show you his home. He wanted to take you away from here and bring you back to where you originally belonged, far from your parents who couldn't understand. Even as skeletons themselves. You and Walker looked around at everyone nearby in a new light. It was possible that they were all of skeleton ancestry, and they didn't even know it. You leaned into Walker with a soft whimper. It was a lot to handle.

《》

Sans could tell as soon as you guys came in that you had gotten the answers you were seeing in the most shocking of ways. It it was anything like he had been hypothetsising, then of course you would be like that. He suspected that Gaster wasn't the only one. That many monsters before him had accidentally fallen into this world and made the most of what they could. He suspected that you were descended of one of these fallen monsters. He could have never guessed just how much bigger it was... how wrong and right his hypothesis was. "Human [Y/N]! You Look Ill! Let Me Take Care Of You -" Papyrus took you to the other room to help her out while Sans went to his dad. "well..? was it that shocking? even you look pale... er." Gaster looked at his son and ran a hand through his messy black hair. "It seems that it's not just [Y/N]... this entire town had once been full of skeletons turned human." Sans wasn't sure... how to respond to that. "Due to breeding with the inhabitants of this multiverse, though... well, you can probably guess." Sans nodded. "there more?"

《》

Gaster ended up explaining everything he knew to Sans. About River and about Erza and Gerson. About how there was a possibility of leaving with River. Sans sighed and shook his head. "i wouldn't count on it, though. things like that almost always never work out. a better bet would be to train [Y/N] in her magic. she could bring the magic boost we need to get out of here." Gaster did agree, but... "I would like to ask if she even wants to first. Back when it was just us, of course she did, but now things have changed, and I fear she may change her mind..." He rubbed the back of his head, messing with his hair. "yeah, i get it. do what you gotta, old man." So Gaster went to find you as you told Papyrus the same story. "Nyeh... That Is Troubling... But It Is Alright! You Have Three Expert Magic Users In The House To Train You And We Will Be Here To Comfort You! We Are Practically Family Now!" You hugged the cinnamon roll. Gaster had such a good son. "Thanks, Papyrus... I hope that now I can be more helpful ib bringing you home, too..." The two of you shared a hug.