Walker

Eventually you finally got through your first day with him. It'd been rough, but you did it and now it was eight in the evening with Dr. Gaster asleep in his room. Which meant you would likely also have to go to bed early so you could wake up at the same time as him so that he wouldn't do anything stupid. Your new house companion was admittedly an... interesting character. It had you wondering what you were going to do next as you did your nightly routine. W.D.- you were really going to have to think of a new name for him, nobody would ever believe his name was Wingdings- Gaster was fun to have around in an infuriating way which was why he still WAS around. Had you thought of shipping him off multiple times? Yes, but your curiosity about him always won out in the end. A man who didn't know how to use a toilet was always weirdly interesting. You were curious about other things too, like the perfect circle scars on his palms or the scars on his face. You sighed as you relaxed into bed. What a day. Maybe tomorrow would be better.

《》

Gaster woke up around threeish, fourish in the morning. He still couldn't believe he allowed himself to fall asleep first, especially with a human in the house, but luckily for him they didn't try anything. They'd also been kind enough to remove his restraints. He would grant them mercy just this once. Now that he was awake and free, he could start collecting the things he needed for his escape from this human world. Now that he (unfortunately) wore this flesh sack getting around would be easier for him. Gaster escaped the house easily since the human was still asleep and they're locks were stupidly simple. The surface, or this world's surface at least, was a lot different from when he was last in the above world. The machines were like no stage coach he'd ever seen and the roads were now covered in what he could only guess was... crushed rock sand and gravel? With something else to make the mixture cohesive. He would have to study it at a later date. Gaster stepped out into the road and started crossing only for someone to stop their auto-coach in front of where he was going. "Human... I will only say this once... move."

《》

You whined at the Wonder Pets theme song that played as your ring tone. Who in the hell would call you at six in the freaking morning?! You answered anyway in case it was important. "Hello...?"
"Are you [Y/N] [L/N]?" You hummed a confused affirmative. "Who may I ask is calling?"
"I am Nancy Watters from the Springton Police Department, a man by the name of... Wingdings Gaster says that he knows you?" You shot up in bed. "What'd he do?" You asked as you snatched up your keys and threw on some shoes. "He was arrested for charges of assault of an officer." You bit back a frustrated groan. "Uh, Walker has some mental health issues that I've been trying to keep on top of, I'll pay whatever the bail is, just please don't throw him in jail, he really didn't mean it. He's impulsive and angry and that's never a good mix, ya know?" You explained as you hopped into your vehicle and opened the garage, starting the vehicle in the process. "Walker ma'am?"
"His real name. Wingdings is just a nickname." You started backing out of the driveway, the garage closing as you did so. That scientist owed you big time for this.