"No marks, and here I thought you were more fun." I tease making her try to shoot up as I wrap my hand around her neck and push her back down while I raise my brow at her. "You wish to speak or to fuck." She counters as she opens her legs while I grab my cock with my free hand and move forwards as I rub myself through her wet fold barely touched her and she is dripping wet. 

"I wish to fuck." I lowly say before a loud moan leaves her lips as I push into her while a smirk appears on my face as her eyes close while I feel her wet walls around me. Letting her adjust to my size as I grab her legs and push them towards her chest I let my eyes meet hers before I bite my lip with a amused look on my face as I see her hair sprawled over the bed. 

"Then what are you waiting for Lion." She says and I start to thrust into her at a fast pace while my hard eyes meet hers as moans and whimpers start to spill from her lips while her hands grab the blanket. 

"Ow Little Rose you are in for a long night." 

..................................................

Feeling the nails of Margery run down my back as I thrust up into her while her back is against the wall I let a groan leave my lips while her walls spasm around me and the girl is just a moaning mess in my hold. 

"Cum." I whisper in her ear and I am quick to put my hand over her mouth as she almost yelled my name but now it cums out muffled as I feel wetness cover my abdomen and cock as I continue to thrust into her while my orgasm is near. 

Laying my head in the crook of her neck I buck my hips a couple more times upwards before I push in as far as I can as I start to paint her walls white while she trembles in my hold. Taking heavy breaths as I feel the sweat run down my body I slowly take my hand away from Margaery's mouth while I feel her slowly wrap her arms around me. 

"N-no more." She mumbles and I pull away with a smirk on my lips as the sunlight shines into her room, the sun has been getting up for a hour now? "Growing Strong and here you are asking me to stop." I say as I walk us over to her bed and softly place her down on it making a moan leave her lips as her legs close when I slip out of her. 

"A Lannister always pays his debts, and you did say I was in for a long night only I did not think you would carry it through into the morning." She mumbles as she moves to lay with her head on her pillow before pulling the blanket over her. 

"Ow that was for free." I say as I grab my trousers and slowly start to put them on, better get back to my chambers and into a bath before some fool wanders into her chambers. "Jason Lannister giving away something for free." She says and I let a smirk appear on my face as i grab a golden coin out my pocket and put it down beside her. 

"Better? For your troubles." I say and she slaps my abdomen making a chuckle leave my lips. "What am I now your whore?" She states as she throws the coin back my way. "Are you?" I tease and she goes to slap me again but I grab her wrist as I move on the bed and lean on my knees. 

"You are Margaery Tyrell the future Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and the good fuck of Jason Lannister." I whisper against her lips before pecking them. "Soon you will be mine to order around." She says making a laugh leave my lips as I move off the bed and put my boots on. 

"What's so funny about that, I will be queen." She says with a raised brow making me hum as I pick up my jacket and start to put it on. "We will see who will order who around with the years, Little Rose now sleep because you have to Grow Strong." I say as I start to walk over to the balcony. 

"Have fun letting them Hear You Roar." I hear her mumble while a chuckle leaves my lips as I look up to the balcony 3 yards up and take a deep breath before jumping on the fence before jumping up more as I land on the balcony. 

Author's note,

Oof the update after update but I will post till chapter 23 after that its like the normal shedule!

Monday: The Golden Stag.

Theusday : Fenrir Wolf's Kissed.

Wednesday: The Young Lion.

Thursday: Ghost of Chaos.

Leave a vote and comment!

Also check out my P=-=atr-=eo-='n The-Last-Wolf1998