"It was not your fault Sanskar!" Sharmistha said, "You were just agitated."

Sanskar's eyes could not bear the burden of guilt. They lowered down immediately.

"Mr. Maheshwari! I am sorry but I don't think Swara in a good state now!" Sharmistha said folding her hands.

"Take her to home! She needs rest!" Ram replied and signed Laksh to see off them to their car. But without anybody's insistance, Sanskar's hands immediately reached Swara's shoulder to support her. He knew it was not just his guilt! He knew there was a different emotion in him for Swara but he was not able to recognise that.

On the other side, Swara was too weak to even keep her eyes open now. She was completely unaware who held her. Her eyes half open and half closed, she completely leaned on Sanskar.

Ragini stepped forward to help but Sharmistha held her hand and said, "Let him do this! Swara and Sanskar, both need this!"

Ragini nodded with a smile.

Sanskar's heart was running in mixed emotions. He did not know the girl properly. She seemed like the girl whom he met just two-three days back but he felt as if he knew everything about her. Why was it happening, he left the thought for a while! Because right now, he was feeling too bad for her condition. 

Gently, he made her sit in the backseat of car. Her eyes were completely closed now. He was just looking at her with intent and a little tensed for her condition.

"It is all due to the injection."

Ragini's sudden entry startled Sanskar.

"She had been given injections to lower her fever. That's why she is sedated." Ragini said and looked at Swara, "She asked me to convey a few words to you. She knew she would not be in the state if she meets you here."

Sanskar looked questioningly at her.

"She has requested you not to feel guilty of anything. You can never do this intentionally." Ragini said.

Before Sanskar could say anything, Ram, Sharmistha and Laksh reached there. Sanskar saw Swara's car going. He had so many questions in his heart. But did not have answers to anything.

It was night. Sujata got finally satisfied when she forcefully made Sanskar drink the dryfruits milkshake.

"Good! Now take rest! Me and your badi ma are going to meet Swara! Laksh told us about her condition. I will feel good only when I meet her once!"

Sujata's words again made Sanskar confused. She means a lot to his family too. But why couldn't he recall even a single memory of her!

He sat in his room and tried to recall the memories of his transfer to Delhi. The first thing he recalled were some papers which were prepared wrong. So he straight went to forensic lab and then all blank. After that, a few important events, an encounter and then too everything blank. He remembered his official events of December to April, he remembered his father was shot but did not know the reason why, be remembered Laksh and Ragini's engagement too but very foggily. To be precise, every memory in which Swara should be there, was foggy.

Knock! Knock!

Laksh was standing on the door. Sanskar smiled and asked him to come in.

"Quite tensed?" Laksh asked.

"No bhai! Nothing like that!"

Laksh pulled his ear and said, "Lier! Great!"

Sanskar looked away. He knew he could not hide things from his brother.