Chapter 232: Find Something to Do!

En başından başla

“Although I’m not invincible now, if I encounter a powerful opponent and forcefully pull him into the pocket space to fight, with these special abilities, unless the other party can directly break through the space and insta-kill me, I should be undying and indestructible.”

Lin Bei frowned and thought to himself.

The existence of the Nuwa Stone and the Kongtong Seal gave him almost no worries.

Coupled with his other abilities, it was difficult for him to die even if he wanted to.

“As expected of an Ancient Divine Artifact. It’s indeed powerful.”

Lin Bei sighed.

Lin Bei lost interest in the remaining ruins.

There was no other reason. Someone had already beaten him to it.

Even if he went again, he would not gain much.

“As expected, there are still experts in Dragon Country.”

Lin Bei thought to himself. As far as he knew, three of these Primordial Divine Artifacts were among the members of the Yellow Fire Squad.

They were the Kunlun Mirror, the Shennong Cauldron, and the Fuxi Zither.

It was said that they were controlled by the three supreme experts of the Dragon Country.

“It’s a pity that these people are elusive. It’s said that they haven’t appeared for many years. Forget it, if there’s a chance in the future, we’ll naturally meet. As for now… I’ll go train the million soldiers of King Qin.”

After all, those soldiers would follow King Qin and charge into the Primordial World. It would be unreasonable if they did not have any strength.

Moreover, he had brought King Qin and this million-strong army out of the ruins. Because he was now the master of the ruins, King Qin and his soldiers could actually be considered his thugs.

“I have nothing to do anyway. I’ll find something to do. There are still two days. Let’s hurry up.”

Lin Bei smiled and disappeared. In the next second, he appeared in his pocket space.

He glanced at the million soldiers. Under the gaze of the Eye of Stars, everyone’s information was revealed in his eyes.

——

Bai Qi (Lv.300): Peak Extraordinary. Killing his way into the Dao and attaining the Dao through military strength.

Wang Jian (Lv.289): Peak Extraordinary…

Meng Tian (Lv.280): Peak Extraordinary…

Li Xin (Lv.279)…

——

“Greetings, Ruins Master!”

The million strong army shouted in unison.

Lin Bei nodded slightly and waved his hand. Space shifted and the ten people he had chosen immediately appeared in front of him.

Bai Qi, Wang Jian, Meng Tian, Li Xin, Wang Ben, Wang He…

They were all not bad.

“Next, King Qin will enter the Primordial World. Your strength… is a little weak.”

Lin Bei said bluntly, “So in order to increase your strength, I’ll help you in the next two days. However, how far you can go depends on your talent.”

“I won’t say anything else. I’ll help you advance to the Legendary stage first.”

With that, Lin Bei released the Mutated Blood and enveloped the ten of them.