Chapter 379: Dumbfounded Lan He

Lan He ran all the way and was about to risk his life.

It could not be helped. Dai Wanqing was a peak level-9 powerhouse. With his strength, he was not the man’s match at all. Even if he ran, he would lose half his life along the way.

Fortunately, this was the Azure Dragon Domain, his base. He was very familiar with this place. Otherwise, he would have turned to ashes long ago.

“Damn it, what’s going on in this Light Domain? They actually sent out so many experts. Are they going to lay their cards on the table? Damn it, aren’t they afraid that the other Domains will join forces to resist?”

As Lan He fled, he cursed in his heart.

In his opinion, no matter how powerful the Light Domain was, it was only a large-scale Domain. Although it was stronger than the overall strength of the Four Square Regions, if they really fought with their lives on the line, it would only end up with both sides suffering losses.

Unless… The other party had already controlled at least one Domain in advance!

Thinking of this, Lan He’s eyelids twitched. This situation was very likely.

Their Azure Dragon Domain had Jin Jia. He would never believe that the other Domains did not have the Light Domain’s spies.

If that was the case, they were definitely confident when they dared to make a move this time!

“No! If that’s the case, the Azure Dragon Domain will be in danger! I have to send the news back! Otherwise, the others will definitely die!”

Lan He was anxious. He had been so focused on escaping that he had forgotten such an important thing.

Now that he thought about it, he could not help but regret it.

“Sigh…”

Lan He let out a long sigh and looked at the Bleak Mountain in front of him. A hint of struggle flashed across his eyes. In the end, he gritted his teeth and the blood energy in his body erupted. At the same time, the Divine Splitting Spear in his hand tore through the void like a brilliant sun.

“How unlucky. The Divine Splitting Spear that I painstakingly refined is about to be sacrificed before I can use it a few times.”

Lan He felt that it was a pity, but at this point, this was all he had left.

Although sacrificing his blood essence to the Divine Splitting Spear would completely separate him from the Divine Splitting Spear that he had painstakingly refined and fused, the benefit was that he could erupt with even greater strength in a short period of time.

This way, he would have time to get rid of Dai Wanqing and send the news back.

Doing so would be extremely harmful to himself. It would probably take a lot of time and effort to recover from his origin injuries.

However, he had no choice!

“Go!”

Lan He shouted and the Divine Splitting Spear tore through the void and shot towards Dai Wanqing behind him!

The power released at this moment even vaguely broke through the power that the Original Realm could possess!

In the distance, Dai Wanqing was not shocked but delighted when he saw this. A faint mocking smile appeared on his lips.

“Hmph, as expected, you hid your killing move and prepared to counterattack. Fortunately, I was careful and deliberately maintained a distance. Although this spear is powerful, I was prepared in advance. It’s not difficult for me to dodge!”