Chapter 310: Return

Lin Bei came to his pocket space and saw Qiqi.

“The Original Energy here is very dense. I’ve been cultivating here all along. Also, Sister Mengli has helped me a lot.”

Qiqi excitedly told Lin Bei about the results of her cultivation.

“Yes, I feel that you’re even more powerful than when I brought Hong Yan in!”

Lin Bei smiled brightly.

“By the way, the last time you came back, I felt that your realm was already much stronger than mine!”

“Tell me about your strength now.”

Although they had been in this pocket space, they had not seen Lin Bei for a long time. Qiqi missed him very much.

“Haha, I’ve already reached the nine-star Saint Realm.”

“How is it? I’m already much stronger than you, right?”

Lin Bei said proudly.

“Wow, that’s too powerful. You’ve already reached the nine-star Saint Realm. You’re even more powerful than Sister Mengli!”

After Qiqi saw Lin Bei, she admired him.

Previously, Lin Bei’s cultivation level was not at the Saint Realm yet. He needed Mengli and Qiqi’s help in many things. But in such a short period of time, his strength had increased so much and he could be independent.

“I’m so jealous.”

“I’ve just broken through to the Divine Realm. I’m far from you…”

Qiqi muttered.

Hearing Qiqi’s muttering, Lin Bei stroked her head and said, “Now that the Fear Incarnation is no longer a danger to this world, I have a lot of time to help you increase your strength.”

“Don’t worry!”

Qiqi was even happier when she heard Lin Bei’s words.

Lin Bei’s Inheritance Fire could help people comprehend the Dao and increase their strength.

Previously, he had been occupied with various things and could not get away. Now, Lin Bei planned to give Qiqi special treatment if he could spare some time to help her increase her strength.

After all, if he were to complete the mission given to him by the Heavenly Emperor in the future, he did not know how long it would take. Therefore, it was still necessary to help Qiqi increase her strength.

When he was not around, she could protect herself better.

“Lin Bei, you’re the best!” As she spoke, Qiqi pounced on Lin Bei and gave him a big hug.

“It’s what I should do.” Qiqi’s sudden warm hug made Lin Bei blush.

“By the way, I brought you a gift from the Primordial World.”

Lin Bei took out a pink floral dress from his storage ring.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful. Is this for me?” Qiqi was very happy to see the dress in Lin Bei’s hand. She had never seen such a dress before.

Usually, she had been wearing the simple white dress that Lin Bei had used to shape her body.

“I specially picked it out for you. See if it suits you.”

Lin Bei scratched his head. He didn’t know much about girls’ preferences, but it wasn’t wrong to give a little girl like Qiqi pink!

“Alright!”