Chapter 339: Inheritance Stone Tablet

When Lan He heard Cheng Chen say that the Inheritance Stone Tablet was missing, he instantly panicked.

The Inheritance Stone Tablet recorded countless inheritances of the Azure Dragon lineage. It also contained the power of the Azure Dragon and was the foundation of the experts of the Azure Dragon Country. It was very precious.

Not only that, but there were also many cultivation methods of star power recorded on the stone tablet. They were all found by the previous elders after much effort.

Generations of elders would be brought to the Azure Dragon Mountain to cultivate the cultivation technique on the Inheritance Stone Tablet.

Therefore, the Inheritance Stone Tablet was also the foundation of the entire Azure Dragon Mountain.

But now, the Inheritance Stone Tablet was gone!

“The Inheritance Stone Tablet is actually missing!” After knowing that the Inheritance Stone Tablet was missing, the elders also revealed worried expressions.

“It must be Jin Jia!” Cheng Chen clenched his fists and said.

She should have known long ago that the Azure Dragon Mountain had already been corrupted by Jin Jia to this extent. He must have been coveting the inheritance stone tablet for a long time.

It seemed that before they entered the Azure Dragon Mountain, Jin Jia had already made two preparations. Even if the elders discovered the secret he was hiding in the Azure Dragon Mountain, he was not afraid.

This was because he had already put the Inheritance Stone Tablet into his bag and was prepared to escape even if he had to die.

“Seal off the entire area! Investigate the traitor, Jin Jia, with all your might! He can’t get far by burning his origin power!”

When Lan He heard Cheng Chen’s words, he suddenly understood and instructed in a low voice.

“Alright, we’ll do it now!”

After receiving Lan He’s order, the elders left the barrier through another passageway. At the same time, they sealed off all the spatial passageways in the entire region and released the news of the traitor, Jin Jia, to every city in Azure Dragon Country.

Soon, the news of the traitor Jin Jia was broadcast in all the cities in the Azure Dragon Country.

Lin Bei’s Shadow of the Stars clone, who was buying ancient items in the city, also learned of this news and quickly sent it back to Lin Bei’s main body’s mind.

Lin Bei learned that one of the elders of the Azure Dragon Country, Jin Jia, had betrayed the Azure Dragon Domain and joined the Light Domain. In order to escape from the hands of Lan He and the other elders, he had already used the method of burning his origin and was severely injured.

After escaping, he would definitely choose to go to his greatest backer—the territory of the Light Region.

Most importantly, Jin Jia had even snatched the Inheritance Stone Tablet from Azure Dragon Mountain!

“This Azure Dragon elder is really full of talents!” Lin Bei was a little surprised.

Thinking of Hong Yan, who had become the Fear Incarnation previously, wasn’t he also one of the elders of the Azure Dragon Country? The elders of the Azure Dragon Country were really messy.

The Inheritance Stone Tablet of Azure Dragon Mountain…?

Could it be that the inheritance method I’m looking for is also recorded in it? If that’s the case… Without the inheritance stone tablet, how can I perfect the cultivation method of the power of the Azure Dragon and deduce the Breathing Technique of the power of the lightning?