Chapter 268: Heavenly King Awakens!

The buildings in Heaven’s Will City were like the buildings of the Ocean Blue Planet in ancient times. They had cornices, green tiles, and heavy decorations. They were very imposing…

The difference was that the entire sky above Heaven’s Will City was enveloped by a huge spatial vortex, as if it wanted to devour the entire city.

An ancient tower stood in the center of the city. Its color was like iron and it was unique! It was like a pillar that pierced through the clouds and led to the huge black vortex…

In the hall on the first floor of the ancient tower, there was a throne made of countless threads on the steps. A thin person with long silver hair sat on it. His eyes were long and narrow, shining with a trace of evil.

He was Heaven’s Will City’s Heavenly King!

“Welcome back, Heavenly King!” The three people standing at the front of the hall were excited.

In the past, Heaven’s Will City was an extremely powerful and mysterious existence! They had always replaced the Heaven Realm and monitored the underworld. They had provided many geniuses to the Heaven Realm!

Until tens of thousands of years ago…

That sword strike had silenced Heaven’s Will City for a few eras. Now that they could make a comeback and descend again, they were naturally extremely excited!

“Welcome back, Heavenly King!” Everyone in the hall shouted in unison!

“It’s been tens of thousands of years…” He rubbed his temples and said to himself.

Thinking about the previous incident, he still felt a little afraid. Fortunately, he had escaped quickly. Otherwise, Heaven’s Will City would have been destroyed long ago…

After these few eras of silence, they had long become stronger. They were waiting to descend again and purge the Primordial World!

“Let’s go!”

“Today, we will purge the Primordial World!” The Heavenly King stood up and said coldly, “However… before that, we have to settle the previous scores!”

He remembered very clearly how high-spirited he was back then, but… that guy with the sword directly ruined his future!

It made him look neither human nor ghost now!

Originally, Heaven’s Will City was controlled by two people. They were the Patriarch of the Soul Clan and the Patriarch of the Puppet Clan. The two of them held the position of Heavenly King together.

However, back then, the Sword God’s sword had severely injured the two of them and they had no choice but to retreat in a panic. In the end, in order to save their lives, they could only forcefully fuse into one and become an existence that was neither human nor ghost.

However, he also benefited from the disaster and used this opportunity to break through to the half-step Saint Realm.

After waiting for so many years, the hatred in his heart could no longer be suppressed.

Right now, he only wanted to immediately find the fellow who held the sword back then and tear him into pieces so that the man could fall into the cycle of reincarnation forever!

“Come, follow me!”

Tian Leng’s gaze was cold. He took a step forward and appeared in the sky above Heaven’s Will City in the blink of an eye.

Behind him were three figures.

The three of them were the three great guardians of Heaven’s Will City. Other than Heavenly Kings, they were the three strongest people. Their code names were Poison, Madness, and Warrior.