Chapter 288: Sky-Devouring Demon Spider

After receiving a few punches from Lin Bei, Bai Tian immediately wrapped his body tightly with spider threads. Lin Bei did not have time to retract his fists and a few punches landed on the spider web.

His fists were stuck to the spider threads. After the spider silk touched Lin Bei, it quickly spread throughout Lin Bei’s body. First, it wrapped tightly around Lin Bei’s arms, then spread on Lin Bei’s body.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Lin Bei had an idea. “The spider web must be afraid of fire!”

Hence, he used the Flame Order Law to burn the spider threads wrapped around his body to ashes. However, it seemed that the flames were useless against the spider silk wrapped around Lin Bei. The flames on Lin Bei’s arms kept burning, but the spider silk was not burned.

At this moment, the spider silk wrapped around his entire body unfolded. The ribs and spine had already returned to their original state.

He saw the flames burning on Lin Bei’s arms and smiled instead of being angry.

“He still has some brains. Fire is indeed our race’s natural enemy.”

“But now, I’m already an existence that has been modified by fear. A mere Law of Flame can’t burn through my spider silk.”

When Lin Bei heard the disdainful words of Bai Tian, he was a little angry.

He directly summoned the Shadow of Stars clone and used a Soul Exchange Spell to exchange his main body’s soul with his clone.

Then, he directly detonated his clone that was wrapped in spider silk.

A huge energy erupted, directly shattering all the intertwining spider silk.

“What a good move! It’s been a long time since I’ve met such a strong opponent!”

A smile appeared on Bai Tian’s face.

“You talk so much nonsense!” Lin Bei ignored what Bai Tian had said and went up to punch him again.

The two of them fought in the center of the Primordial World, and they were evenly matched.

“Since you have such outstanding talent, why don’t you consider joining my army of fear?”

“Join us. With your talent, you will quickly grow into an elite.”

“At that time, you will be stronger in other aspects. It’s only a matter of time before you step into the Heaven Splitting Realm.”

As the Fear Incarnation, Bai Tian, fought, he was even happier.

Lin Bei’s talent in battle made him more and more excited, so he kept blocking Lin Bei’s attacks while persuading him.

“The army of fear? They’re just a bunch of puppets!”

“Your entire clan has been destroyed and your planet has been destroyed. You’re actually still feeling smug here!”

“That’s ridiculous.”

Lin Bei was not tempted by what Bai Tian had said. So what if the power was magnificent? He was unwilling to take it!

When Bai Tian heard what Lin Bei said to him, he was stunned.

These words were like countless sharp swords stabbing into his heart. It was thousands of times more painful than Lin Bei’s fist.

At this moment, Bai Tian could not withstand Lin Bei’s attack and the folding fan in his hand was split into two by Lin Bei.

The terrifying power in the fan was like a volcano that had accumulated for thousands of years. Once it erupted, it would be World Destruction!

Lin Bei was hit by the erupting power of fear and retreated repeatedly.