Chapter 343: Tragic!

The situation in the Azure Dragon Domain quickly spread.

In the dark, many hidden factions had already begun to stir.

After all, the Azure Dragon Domain could be considered one of the more ancient Domains in the universe. After countless years of accumulation, there were many good things in this Domain.

Who wouldn’t want to share such a big piece of cake?

In addition, the news of the betrayal of the Azure Dragon Country’s elder, Jin Jia, had also spread like wildfire. There was even a theory that Jin Jia had already slaughtered all the Azure Dragon Country’s elders and offered all his treasures to the Light Domain.

It was very ridiculous.

Although Lan He and the others had already tried their best to seal the news in the Azure Dragon Domain Mirror, there was no such thing as an impenetrable wall in the world. Many people outside the Azure Dragon Domain knew that the Azure Dragon Mountain’s Inheritance Stone Tablet had been lost.

Among them, there was no lack of people who speculated that the Azure Dragon Mountain definitely did not just lose the Inheritance Stone Tablet this time.

To the entire Domain, the Inheritance Stone Tablet was an important existence. How could it be lost just like that?

So.

Something big might have happened in Azure Dragon Mountain!

In secret, the spies of many factions were thinking of ways to spread the news of the Azure Dragon Domain.

They waited for the next order from the person behind them.

***

Azure Dragon Country, northwestern region, Bleak Mountain.

There was no life in the mystic realm. There was only Jin Jia’s heavy breathing…

He was covered in blood as he sat cross-legged.

At this moment, Jin Jia’s aura was dispirited. Jin Jia on his body had also become extremely tattered.

The battle at Azure Dragon Mountain had caused him to suffer heavy losses.

He had still underestimated Lan He. The Azure Dragon power infused into the man’s spear made him unable to withstand it.

It had been a long time, but the hole that Lan He had made with his spear still didn’t show any signs of healing. Blood continued to flow out.

This caused his Vitality to keep flowing away…

Although he had burned his origin power and was lucky enough to escape, it was precisely because of this that his realm, which had previously risen to the fourth-grade Original Realm, had fallen. Now, he was only at the first-grade Original Realm.

“Fortunately, I was prepared…” Jin Jia was a little glad.

A long time ago, he had already begun to prepare for exposure. Not only had all the precious cultivation resources on Azure Dragon Mountain been plundered by Jin Jia, it also included the mystic realm he was currently in. He had long discovered it.

When the Light Domain made him begin to corrode the Azure Dragon Mountain, he thought of this mystic realm that no one knew about.

This mystic realm was located in the northwest and was very desolate. The harsh environment made almost no living beings survive here. It was the best place for him to hide after the matter was exposed.

Jin Jia took out an Original Dust.

Damaged by him, the Original Power instantly erupted from the Original Dust.