eighteen

tomura's pov:

i've never felt like this with anyone. and i know how stupid that sounds but it's true. i've only ever been with kai and this was just so different. i gave kai every piece of me, and dabi gave it back. i want to feel him again. i just want to be near him again. i feel obsessive. 

fuck, i'm pathetic. 

my phone buzzes on my nightstand. i always keep it on vibrate because if the bastard hears it he'd probably use it as the murder weapon. i glance at it to see dabi's name in my notifications. 

friday was fun
when do we get round two

my ass still hurts, you're not allowed to touch me.

I pocket my phone and slowly, and quietly, walk out of my room. he's passed out on the couch. i deiced it's safer to just go though out the back door. mon doesn't make a sound as i climb the fence. he's chained it so i wouldn't be able to leave at night any more. 

come on you know you enjoyed it
the bathrooms have stalls big enough for two you know

i'm not fucking you in a school restroom.

oh darling
you won't be the one doing the fucking

i put my phone on silent and lower my head. i can feel my entire body heat up, like i'm on fire. but i couldn't help but smile. he wanted me the way i wanted him. i keep thinking about how he stopped to make sure i was okay with it. how he asked if it was okay to continue. it really wasn't about the sex.

i see tamaki and nejire piratically about to make out on the water fountain. i go to the back to avoid distracting him. unfortunately, the back door leads to the the gym. i jump a fence for the second time today and then as soon as i get into the hall, i hear basketballs. 

no, only one ball. 

i glance through the window in the door to see rumi bouncing a ball, mindlessly staring at the rim in front of her. i know i should take the other way, avoiding her entirely but she just seems so....sad. i've never seen a normal basketball game before let alone a female's basketball game. but i have heard things. people talk about rumi the way they talk about dabi. why did she look so sad doing something she loved so much?

in the end, i go into the gym. she holds the ball and turns to me. "good morning," i say. "hey." i slowly start to walk towards her. "are you okay?" i notice the expression on her face. "no." she's not sad. she angry. "you look pissed," i point out. "i am." she turns back around and shoots the ball. it goes into the basket and bounces across the floor. she doesn't chase it. 

"you're really good," i say because i don't know what else to say. "sometimes i wish i wasn't." why did i put myself in this situation. i should have went the other way. i should just leave now. "you don't like basketball?" i ask like an idiot. "it's so...i-...ugh!" she looks at me like she's debating if she should tell me what's on her mind. 

"basketball is the only thing that gets my anger out. it's the only thing that calms me down and when my parents found out that i was so good at it they put me on a team. and i don't mind it but i....i don't want it to be my fucking life but if i don't do it then i'll probably end up punching people whenever i'm pissed and end up in jail."

"then punch people."

she glares at me like she's questioning if i listened to anything she said. i walk across the gym and sit on the last row of the bleachers. "my sister used to get angry pretty often." not true. "she used to like, punch holes a walls and shit." he used to. "so i bought her boxing gloves." bought him. "she used to punch trees behind out apartment complex." he used to. "i think the gym here as a punching bag, if it's about controlling your anger, try that."

her glare lightens up slightly. "boxing?" i nod. i hold my breath and hold out my phone. "you can text me and let me know how it's going. they also have boxing teams so if you want a real person and you're not in the mood for prison, that's always an option." she takes my phone and puts her number in think. "i think i'm starting to understand why dabi likes you."