[ 29 ]

Junhee held onto his head, as he got back up. The boy too charge at Dabeom when he got back onto his two feet. "You crazy jerk!" He tackled him.

Jungwon looked at Jia who stood.

"Kwon Jia." Jungwon called. Jia looked away from the two fighting boys and to the girl. "I give you permission to break the rules. Kill Dabeom." Jungwon said.

Jia gave a single nod as she looked back at the two fighting, taking a knife from out of her pocket. She walked over, helping Junhee up after he had gotten kicked off by Dabeom.

"Stay back, Junhee." Jia pushed her lightly away.

She gave Dabeom enough time to get up.

"You said to we could continue our fight, right?" Jia said. "Let's do it now."

The boy held onto his knife before making a charge for the girl. She ducked down, quickly spinning as she swung her leg, sweeping him off the floor and making him fall. He groaned as he hit the ground, but quickly getting up.

Jia charged for the boy, but he moved, avoiding her path. She stopped as she turned around to face him as she nodded.

This whole time, the boy had no clue Kyungjun was alive. No announcement was made about him being revived, and Dabeom being to focused on killing Jungwon, he hadn't paid attention to the others.

The two continued their brawl, both getting minor cuts throughout the fight.

As Jia inched closer to the boy, he backed up.

"I'd watch my back if I were you." Jia said with a heavy breath. "What?" Dabeom looked at her confused before he bumped into someone. "Dabeom-ah... Did you miss me?" Kyungjun smiled as he held the boys shoulders from behind.

The boy looked back at him terrified, turning around as he backed away from Kyungjun.

With his thoughts flowing all over, he had already forgotten about the girl with the knife who was now behind him. He bumped into her, making him turn to face her. Jia stabbed the knife into his stomach, twisting it and pulling up before taking the knife out. Her hands were bloody now.

After a couple seconds, he died.

"Jin Dabeom has died. Jin Dabeom was a mafia."

"Stay with me, Yoonseo!" Jungwon said. "I was going to resolve it... Why did you get involved?" Jungwon asked. "Why did you do that!?" She yelled. 

"I'm sorry... I think I know who you are now." Yoonseo said. "I missed you." Yoonseo told the girl. "Seeun-ah." Yoonseo said the girls name.

Everyone looked at Jungwon shocked.

"But... Stop it now." Yoonseo told the girl. "I'm sorry... I had... I had no choice." Jungwon cried. "I know... It's okay." Yoonseo nodded. "So... Stop it now."

"Yoonseo-ah... Yoonseo-ah! Stay with us!" Jungwon yelled as she watched her best friend on the verge of life. "Hang in there... I'll get you out." Jungwon said as she got up.

They all watched and Jungwon walked over to the edge. Yoonseo weakly trying to call for her.

"Yoonseo-ah... Yah... Lee Yoonseo!" Junhee laid the girl down as she wasn't responding.

Jia wasn't paying attention to what was currently happening. She stood there in silence as she looked at Dabeom's dead body, dropping the knife. She looked at her red shaking hands before a tear slipped out of her eye and she began to cry, her breathing became shaky.

"Kwon Jia." Hyunho called for the girl as he went up to her. He took her wrist, spinning her around to face him. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He wiped her tears. "I'm... I'm a murderer..." Jia said. "I killed someone." She confessed.

The boy felt a heavy heart since he loved her. He felt betrayed that she was a mafia, but he couldn't just let her go.

"No, no, you're not." Hyunho said looking down at her, cupping her cheeks as he reassured her. "Dabeom... He deserved it." Hyunho told her. "It's okay." He hugged her.

Jia had her face buried in his chest as she cried, but soon looked over at Jungwon who was on the edge.

"Seeun-ah." Jia called out, but all the girl did with smile and nod before falling back.

"Oh Jungwon has died. Oh Jungwon was a mafia."

After a while, there was no new announcement. The group remained confused.

"Shouldn't it have ended?" Jia looked around. "I was suppose to be a citizen in the end..." Jia said confused.

The alarm went off.

"One mafia remains."

Jia looked around confused.

"No... I was suppose to survive either way... It was in the rules. When all the mafias die, because I'm mafia one, I was suppose to become a citizen in the end..." Jia recalled the rules. "Kwon Jia..." Sumin looked at the girl. Jia stayed stunned for a second in Hyunho's arms.

Tears still slipping from her eyes.

"In order for this to end... I have to die..." Jia said unbelievably. "No, you don't Jia." Hyunho looked at her. "I'm a mafia." Jia said. "They're going against their own rules..." She said defeated. 

She got out of Hyunho's grip as she walked over to the edge of the roof.

"Yah, Kwon Jia." Kyungjun called for her.

Jia stood on the edge as she turned to looked at the remaining group.

Everything is fake. Everything is fake. None of this is real.

"Jia, come on." Sumin cried. The girl smiled as a tear slipped. "My mind... It's all fuzz... But, I'll promise to see you all on the other side if my theory is correct." Jia said.

The girl took a deep breath and fell back.

"Kwon Jia!" Everyone yelled as she fell.

She felt the pressure of the wind blow on her as she fell, hitting the ground and dying.

"Kwon Jia has died. Kwon Jia was a mafia."

"The Mafia Game has ended. The citizens are victorious."

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶