[ 18 ]

Jia stood at the door frame, tapping the floor lightly with the bat.

"Jin Dabeom." She said as she watched the boy. He turned to look at her. "What are you doing?" She furrowed her eyebrow with a tilt of her head. "Goddamn it, Kwon Jia!" He yelled at the girl. "Come on, get off of Kyungjun." She said.

"No!" He yelled. "I'll kill this fucker for everything he's done to me." He looked down at the boy who slept. "Yah." She glared. "We have to make a decision together, correct?" Jia said sternly. "I said, we would never get Kyungjun, Hyunho, or Sumin, right?" She nodded.

"God fucking damn it, Jia." He looked at the girl. "I don't care if he's your boyfriend..." The boy scoffed. "Yah, Jin Dabeom." Jia called him once again. "If you kill Kyungjun... The game host will kill you." Jia said.

"Do you want to die?" Jia asked.

"Kwon Jia." He looked at the girl. "Get off of him." Jia said. The boy hesitated before he turned back to look at Kyungjun before wrapping his hands around the boys neck. Jia sighed as she walked up, kicking the boy off. "Yah!" She yelled. "You fucking prick." Jia sighed.

"If you try to kill him here, I'll make sure you're the one that ends up dead." Jia said. "Get up and let's go." She ordered. The boy sighed as he got up, getting ready to leave. "Damn it, Jia." He sighed. "Why do you get to order us around." He complained as they left the room.

"Because, I was labeled as Mafia Number 1... You know what that means, right?" She threw an arm around the boys shoulder as they walked. "Either way... Live or die, win or lose. I will be the only mafia member to leave alive." Jia smiled. 

"Shit..." The boy breathed out. "This isn't even how you fucking play the game." He scoffed.

"It's written in the rules, don't forget that." She said.

--- Mafia Role Game Rule ---

Mafia 1: 

- Has the biggest advantages

- Makes the final decisions

- Leader

- Once/If all mafias are identified and executed by the citizens, the mafia title for this player will change to citizen

- If investigated by the cop, the players title will show up as a citizen

- Survives whether the mafia team wins or loses

- Has the skills of a doctor, can heal whoever within a 24h time frame

- Doesn't know who the doctor or cop is, but can see whom the doctor has chosen to save, and whom the cop chose to investigate

Mafia 2: 

- Runner up Mafia

- If Mafia 1 dies by total vote of citizens, they'll be in charge (Mafia 1 will be revived at the end of the game)

Rest of the Mafias:

- Regular mafia members

---------------------------------------------

--- Flashback ---