[ 13 ]

Arriving back at the security room in the basement, everyone gathered, ready to watch the footage. Jungwon had screened the computer to one of the tv's, allowing everyone to watch.

"It's done." She said. Everyone stepped forward as they watched. "This is from the third floor where Jisoo was."

As they watched, nothing was happening, but the screen began to glitch.

"What? What's happening? Why is it doing that?"

As they watched the screen glitch, there was a pop from the pc unit. Everyone backed up from the unit.

"What the fuck!" 

The unit basically blew up and was on fire.

Kyungjun took Jia into his arms as he swung her around, facing away from the unit.

Junhee took the fire extinguisher and blew it to put out the fire. Jia got out of Kyungjun's grip as she turned back around. Kyungjun knelt down next to the unit, checking it.

"Were you freaking trying to burn all of us to death?" He looked at Yoonseo. "It really wasn't me..." Yoonseo cried. "Yah... What is that?" Eunchan pointed. 

Everyone turned their attention to the only tv that was still on.

It glitched into a camera which showed the pool. On the screen popped up a girl. "Who is that?" Sumin asked. "Is everyone here?" Somi asked. "Seems like it." Hyunho said as he did a quick headcount.

"I think there really is a ghost." Nahee said. "Look." Yoonseo handed a photo to Jia. "What's this?" Jia asked as she took it from the girl. "Look at this." She pointed to a girl in the photo. "She's the ghost in the footage." She said.

"I think there really is something other than us." Yoonseo said.

"Yah, Lee Yoon." Jia sighed. "Why aren't you bringing this stuff to us the second you find it?" Jia asked.

"Listen, help me out here, Jia." Yoonseo said. "I really think that she's the ghost. That ghost must have something to do with the mafia game!" Yoonseo pleaded. "If that's the case, then she's the game master." Jia answered. 

Kyungjun took the photo out of Jia's hand and looked at Yoonseo. "Stop with your nonsense." He said. "It's a fake video you guys made."

"You idiot. Look at the timecode. It's filming in real life." Jungwon said.

As they looked back at the tv, the ghost disappeared.

"Then... Will you play the game that kills people as they say?" Yoonseo looked at the boy. "What if you win?" She asked. "Do you think we can survive and get out of here? Do you still think you can even after seeing how others died?"

"Get a grip." She looked at everyone. "We should find out who made us play the game." Yoonseo said. "Did I not just say the ghost is the game master?" Jia looked at the girl with furrowed eyebrows.

"How would a ghost be in charge of a game?" Jungwon asked. "I don't know." Jia threw her hands up. "The same way we're stuck in time right now." Jia said.

"Let's go to the pool." Yoonseo suggested.

With that, everyone left. They made their way to the pool as three of them looked around, the others sitting and waiting.

"Yah. It's almost midnight. Will you not vote?" Kyungjun looked at them as they came back around. "How about we vote in a different way?" Junhee questioned. "Again?" Sumin asked. "We all remember what happened the first time." She added.

"You almost killed us all. What nonsense are you saying now?" Kyungjun asked. "Right, you stupid class president." Seungbin joined in. "We almost died because we listened to you."