[ 8 ]

The bell went off, waking everyone up.

Jia held onto her neck as she tried to get the knot out.

"Are you okay?" Sumin looked at her as she moved the girls hair out of her face. "Yeah..." Jia said lowly. Jia looked up at where Hyunho had killed himself, but she didn't spot him. "Jang Hyunho..." Jia said. "I know..." Sumin tried to comfort her. "No... He's not there..." Jia said. "What?" Sumin looked up.

"Yah... Yah, Juyoung-ah." Mina said. Everyone looked over. 

"Lee Ju..." Mina chocked on her words. "What is it?" Jisoo asked. "Juyoung's weird." Mina said. "Why?" Yoonseo went over. 

The alarm went off.

"During the night, Lee Juyoung was executed by the mafia."

"Lee Juyoung was a citizen."

"Before the last vote closed, the doctor nominated who to heal. They nominated Cha Yujun."

Everyone turned their gaze to the boy.

"Morning has come. All participants, identify the mafia and begin to vote."

"I said I wouldn't hand in my phone." Mina went and pushed Junhee. "I said I didn't want to!" She grabbed his collar, shaking him. "If we hadn't turned in our phones, we wouldn't have slept here and they wouldn't have died." She cried. 

"You killed them all, Junhee." She said. "It's on you!" She shook him. "Stop it." Somi pushed the girl off of him. 

"If only we voted sooner... No one would've died." Nahee said. "They're not wrong." Jisoo cried. "We survived by pure luck."

"You and Go Kyungjun, what'll you do about it now?" Jisoo looked between the two. "Did I suggest we hand them in?" Kyungjun looked down at the girl. "Kim Junhee, you scumbag, you said we just had to give up our phones!" Kyungjun yelled at him.

"This happened because of you." Kyungjun said. "It's on you."

Everyone looked at the boy. 

"I'm sorry." Junhee said as he began to leave the gym.

"Yah, Kim Junhee." Jia called as she watched him leave. "Kim Junhee." She said, getting up. "Jia." Sumin held onto her hand. "I'll be back." She said. She sighed as she let go of her hand, letting her leave.

"Kim Junhee!" She went after the boy. 

She exited the gym, finding Eunha's dead body.

"Sorry, Eunha..." Jia said.

She walked out of the building.

"The game must take place within the boundaries."

As Jia turned the corner, she spotted Junhee about to cross the white line.

"Junhee-ah." She called, making him step back as he sat onto the ground. She went over, sitting next to him. "It's all my fault..." He got lost in his thoughts as he started to spew it all out to her.

"If I hadn't suggested to hand our phones in, not everyone would've died... It's all my fault, Jia." He cried.

"No..." Jia sighed as she rubbed his back. "Go Kyungjun also decided it with you... He also went around collecting everyones phone." She said.

"Junhee-ah." She looked at the boy. "No matter what happens, I'll take responsibly with you." She said. "But you haven't done anything." Junhee said. "Haven't I?" She asked.

"Everyone here is responsible... We all voted for Heo Yool and Baek Eunha at the end of the day... Whether they want to believe it or not." She said. "I won't let you take all the blame for it." She assured.