[ 24 ]

Everyone fell asleep once the song played.

Jia got up with a sigh as she pushed away the barricade and opened the door, leaving the room.

She walked down the stairs and to the lobby to see Somi's dead body and Dabeom.

"This is no fun." Jia sighed. "What?" Dabeom looked at her. "You know you're my next target, right?" She smiled. The boy scoffed. "Why wouldn't I know." He glared. "But it's no fun because... I wanna wait..." Jia said.

"Wait for?" Dabeom cocked an eyebrow. "The right time." She answered.

"Whatever." He sighed. "Let's deal with the police." He suggested. "I'm against Nahee dying." Jia said. "Then how about Hyunho, huh? Does that sound better than Nahee dying?" He questioned. "Yah." Jia held onto the boys collar of his shirt. "Touch Hyunho and I'll make sure there's two deaths by the mafia tonight." Jia glared.

"Nahee it is then." He smiled. "And if you're so against Nahee dying, use your doctor skills." He bumped the girls shoulder with his as he walked past her and up the stairs.

Jia scoffed unbelievably at the boy as she turned to watch him walk off.

"What a fucking smart ass." Jia glared before she began to follow him up the stairs. She followed the boy around the building as they found Jungwon. They tried to find the sleeping girl, and once they did, she was in the ceiling of the bathroom.

"Yah, come help me." He said. "No way." Jia scoffed. "You're the one that wants to kill her, right?" Jia rose her eyebrows. The boy sighed annoyed as he tried to get the girl out.

Eventually, he did and he began to kill her as the two girls watched.

Once she was dead, the boy got up, pushing past the girl to leave.

She took out her phone and switched onto her doctor skill. She looked at Nahee's name before she set her phone down, looked at the girls body once more before leaving, heading back to the room.

She closed the door, pushing back the barricade as she went back to the spot she fell asleep at.

Jia decided not to save Nahee as it could've let to suspicions of her, let alone, lessen the chances of the suspicions of Dabeom.

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶

"Kwon Jia." Hyunho shook the girl. Her eyes slowly opened as the alarm went off.

"Last night, Ahn Nahee was executed by the mafia."

Jia's phone vibrated.

She picked it up, looking at a message she had recieved.

"Go Kyungjun has been revived."

"What?" Hyunho looked at the girl.

"Kyungjun..." Jia said the boys name underneath her breath, the boy couldn't hear. She got up, pushing past Hyunho as she pushed away the barricade and ran out of the room, trying to find the boy.

She made it to the freezer where the bodies were stored where she spotted the boy walking out.

"Kyungjun-ah!" Jia ran up to the boy, hugging him tightly. "Are you okay?" She looked up at him, cupping his face in her hands. "Come on, let's get you a jacket or something." She said as she took his hand, leading him back to the rooms.

---

"Where's Jia?" Sumin asked Hyunho who seemed to be a bit flustered and upset. "I don't know... She got a message or something and then ran off." Hyunho answered. "Aish. Kwon Jia..." Sumin sighed.

Jia sat in the room with Kyungjun as he warmed up and as she told him everything that had happened. 

"So, this is all because of Park Seeun's doing?" Kyungjun questioned. "Yeah." Jia nodded. "But, how did I...? I mean, me and Jihna killed Yujun- Wait." The boys eyes widened as he realized he exposed himself.

"I know." Jia nodded. "What?" He questioned her. "In a relationship... We have to trust each other, right?" Jia questioned him back. "Yeah...?" The boy started to question everything.

"I'm a... Special? Mafia." Jia confessed. "What?" Kyungjun looked at the girl. "So you killed me?" He questioned. "No!" Jia shook her head. "I let Somi decide who to kill and her and this other person decided you..." Jia sighed.

"But with my specialty, I was able to save you." Jia said. "Wait. What do you mean, Jia?" He looked confused. "Seeun set this whole game up." Jia started. "She had everyone who bullied her or would treat her differently as the mafias." She said.

"But you never did anything bad to her." Kyungjun said.

"Exactly." Jia nodded.

"My best guess is that Seeun needed someone to be this 'mafia number 1' person. Someone she trusted and knew would help get the job done. In this case, she chose me. Mafia number 1 gets all these advantages." Jia began to explain everything.

"So, not only am I a mafia, I'm also a citizen and a doctor in a way. I saved Hyunho from the whole gym incident. Once the games over, my mafia title will turn into a citizen, if the cop checked on me, it'd say I was a citizen." She kept going on and on.

"How could you be so sure about bringing me back?" Kyungjun questioned. "I tried to save you with my doctor skills but I had missed the 24 hour time frame of saving someone with the skill." Jia sighed. "But Seeun gave me a new play card, it was a life for life, so someones life for your life." Jia said.

"In that case, Somi was the one voted out, so I used my play card for her life to bring you back." Jia said.

"Yah." Kyungjun held onto the girls hand. "Jia." He sighed. "I'm grateful and I'm thankful that you brought me back, but... I think it's time." He said. "What?" Jia questioned. "Us... Hyunho..." He seemed to come to his senses as the topic changed.

"I'd hate to lose you, Kwon. But at the same time, I always see the way you look at Hyunho... Even when you were with me..." He nodded. "Yah, Go Kyungjun." Jia sighed.

"No." He shook his head. "It's fine, Jia." He smiled. "After... Dying... And now coming back, I've realized a lot of thing... Especially after going through shit in this place because of Seeun, and tossing all my friends under the bus..." He said, feeling guilty. "I think it's best to start fresh for the both of us, if not every single person that makes it out of here alive."

Though Jia did like Hyunho, a piece of her heart broke as the boy broke up with her in the moment. Even though he did this to her, she wouldn't have taken everything back, she still would've saved him in the end.

"Jang Hyunho... That punk..." The boy sighed jokingly. "Make him yours, Jia." Kyungjun smiled with a small nod. Jia wiped away a tear as she nodded. "Thank you for everything, Kyungjun." She smiled.

"Now, let's get back onto the topic." He leaned forward. "You can't say who the mafia is, right? Considering what happened to Somi when she tried to expose you guys..." He questioned. "I haven't tried... But I also don't want to risk choking and puking out blood." Jia nodded.

"But that's okay." Kyungjun sat back. "Because I know exactly who that fucker is." He smiled. "They're not the only one." Jia said. "What?" Kyungjun questioned. The girl held up two fingers as a way to tell him that there were two mafias besides her.

"Stay out of everyone's view for now. No one knows you're back." Jia said. "Got it." Kyungjun nodded. He hid himself away as Jia left to meet everyone else.

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶