[ 32 ]

Over the month, the two girls got therapy. Some of their classmates woke up, but not all of them. 

The two girls were allowed to visit their friends.

"Kyungjun-ah." Jia noticed the boy who was awake. "Jia." He smiled, seeing him for the first time. She went over and sat on the chair next to his bed. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Jia asked. "I think I'm okay." He gave small nods.

"Everything felt so real..." He squinted his eyes, remembering back on it all. "I know." Jia nodded. "Thankfully, none of it was." She added.

He held onto her hand as he smiled.

The two talked for a while before Jia noticed a girl walk into the room.

"Sumin-ah." Jia smiled. "Kwon Jia!" Sumin held her arms out. Jia let go of Kyungjun's hands as she got up from the seat, running over to hug her best friend. "How are you!? Are you okay!?" Sumin looked at the girls face. "I should be asking you that." Jia said, making the other girl laugh. 

The two girls sat down to talk.

"So, what happened in your game?" Jia asked. "I died." Sumin said. "Oh..." Jia choked. "Sorry." Jia said. "It's okay, Kwon." Sumin laughed. "I'm still here, aren't I?" She said. Jia nodded. "What about you?" Sumin asked curiously.

"You lived." Jia said. "I lived and killed Dabeom..." Jia recalled. "I saved Hyunho and Kyungjun too." Jia said. "What about Donghyun?" Sumin grabbed her arm. "Just tell Donghyun you like him." Jia said. "I can't do that. Are you crazy?" Sumin glared.

"Well. In my last game I remember... Donghyun died. Then Jungwon saved him for my sake, and then I made it clear that you liked Donghyun... So did Hyunho, he made it clear that Donghyun liked you too. You guys make it very obvious." Jia nodded.

"Yah." Sumin glared at the girl who just smiled. 

"Did anything else happen?" Sumin asked. "Actually..." Jia thought. "There is something that has had me hooked since I woke up." Jia tilted her head. "Kyungjun died in my game... But I revived him, then we broke up, and he told me to go for Hyunho." Jia recalled.

"He did?" Sumin's eyes widened as she covered her mouth. "Yeah..." Jia nodded. "So, that means...?" Sumin questioned. "I don't know." Jia shrugged. Jia looked over at Hyunho who was still under and then to Kyungjun who was messing around with Seungbin. "I can't just do that to Kyungjun... After all, everything was fake." Jia said.

"I guess you're right." Sumin sighed.

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶

Two days passed since the first visit.

Jia noticed that Hyunho was awake this day as she went by his room.

The girl had bought flowers the day before in hopes he was awake, but he wasn't. Today he was. She went over and handed him the flowers.

"What's this for?" He asked with a smile. "Nothing..." Jia shook her head with a small smile. "Just a small... I guess... Happy you're awake?" She questioned. The boy chuckled as he took it from her. "Thanks, Jia." He smiled.

"Yah." Donghyun made his presence noticed. "Where are my flowers?" He questioned. "Well, since none of you guys can properly leave." Jia sighed as she walked away. She left the room and came back with another bouquet of flowers. "From Sumin to you." Jia smiled as she handed the flowers to Donghyun. "Sumin?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Me?" Sumin came over.

Jia's memory flashed back to the game where she had taken Hyunho's hand and left with him, leaving the two alone in the snack shop. 

She took Hyunho's hand into hers as she dragged him away from the two.