[ 6 ]

The four of them got up, leaving the room.

"Hey, I was looking for you." Wooram said as he grabbed onto Junhee's hand. "Let's go, everyones saying they're going to vote." Wooram informed them. "Yool died after we voted, and they want to vote again?" Junhee questioned.

"We can't leave until the game is over. We have no choice." Wooram said. "Still, how can we do that again?" Yoonseo asked. "We have to stop them." She shook her head. "How are we gonna stop them?" Jungwon asked. "Even if we want to persuade them, we need an alternative." Jungwon said.

"I'll persuade them. Is everyone together?" Junhee asked. "No, they're in their rooms." Wooram said. "Then let's gather them first." Junhee said.

"Wait, Dabeom." Yoonseo said. "He left when Go Kyungjun called him." Jungwon said. "Kyungjun?" Jia furrowed her eyebrows. "Those punks..." Hyunho said. "I never liked them." He added.

They went to where Kyungjun was, finding them as they held the boy down on the ground.

"Yah!" Junhee walked in as the other followed. "That's enough." Junhee said as he pulled Jinha off the boy. "What on earth are you doing?" Junhee asked. Three of them helped Dabeom get up.

"Yah, three on one guy?" Hyunho questioned. "Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Hyunho asked. "Where do you think you're going?" Kyungjun grabbed onto Dabeom.

"Yah, yah, yah," Junhee grabbed the boys hand. "Stop it." Junhee sighed. "Come with me. I have something to say." Junhee added. "Why do I have to listen to you?" Kyungjun asked, pushing the boy.

"Yah, Go Kyungjun." Jia stepped in front of him. "Get ahold of yourself, won't you?" She squinted her eyes as she tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "We're in a life or death situation right now and this won't get you anywhere." She said.

"Kwon Jia." He looked down at the girl, about to grab her arm, but Yoonseo and Sumin stepped in front of the girl. "Just stop." Yoonseo pleaded but the boy pushed the two girls away.

"Aish, seriously." Hyunho stepped in, pushing the boy away. The group began to walk off. "You jerk." Kyungjun said as he took something, throwing it towards them. "You're not the boss of me." 

Everyone stopped in their tracks as they turned around. 

Hyunho sighed. "Jerks..." He nodded. He began to walk but Jia held onto his arm. "Hyunho, just leave it." She sighed. "You never get it when I say it nicely." Hyunho said grabbing a can of chips.

"Hyunho-ah." Jia sighed. He shook the girls grip off. "I need to teach you a lesson." Hyunho said. 

The two boys began to fight. Kyungjun's two friends joining in as well, trying to take on Hyunho, yet, Hyunho was doing pretty well alone.

Everyone watched as they all fought the one boy.

Hyunho took the boy, swinging him over his shoulder and onto the ground. He knelt down, holding Kyungjun by his neck.

"Let go of me. I said let go, you prick!" Kyungjun struggled. "Are you going to listen?" Hyunho asked. Kyungjun tried to push the boy off, but he wasn't budging. "Are you going to do as I say!?" Hyunho yelled.

"I get it, jerk!" Kyungjun yelled. Hyunho removed his hand from the boys neck, giving him a couple small slaps before getting up. He walked back over to the group. "Let's go." Hyunho said.

Jia grabbed onto the boys arm. "Are you okay?" She asked as she looked up, examining the boys face. "I'll be fine." He assured with a nod.

She looked back at Kyungjun who grabbed a scissor, coming for the boy. Junhee noticed as well. "Yah, yah, yah, yah!" The two held Kyungjun back.

"Yah." Yoonseo pushed the boys chest, making Junhee and Jia let go of him. "Will you stop for goodness sake!" She pushed him again. "Can I tell the other kids what you just did?" She asked. "What do you think they'll say? Come to your sense." She smacked him.

Jungwon held onto her friend, taking her back.

"Go Kyungjun." Jia walked towards him. She looked down at his hand that held the scissors before looking back at him. She reached out for the scissors, taking it from him and tossing it to the side. "What's gotten into you..." She looked at him a bit disappointed.

"You were never like this before..."

She walked away from the boy. The boy was left with thoughts about his girlfriend and why he actually loved her. Seeing her slip away almost had a toll on him.

"We're meeting in the gym... You should come." Yoonseo told the three boys. "And leave the cafeteria open for the others to use." Hyunho glared at them before they all left the room.

༶•┈┈˗ˏˋ☠'ˎ˗┈┈•༶