[ 19 ]

That night, Jia had allowed Somi to do as she pleased, but little did she know, Somi would agree with Dabeom.

Waking up in a random room, Jia heard the bell ring. She sat up, as she massaged her neck, walking out of the room.

"Jia!" Hyunho was surprised to see the girl. "Hi." She smiled as she embraced him in a hug. "You're okay right?" He asked. She nodded.

The alarm went off.

"During the night, Go Kyungjun was executed by the mafia."

"What..." Jia looked up at the speakers. The girl quickly ran off, going around the building to find the boy. Once she did, he was in the same room they had left him. She fell to her knees next to the boy as she cried.

"Kyungjun-ah." She cried. "Go Kyungjun, wake up!" She tried to shake him.

Soon the room filled.

"Jia..." Yoonseo knelt next to the girl as she rubbed her back. "Let's get his body out of here for now..." Yoonseo said. 

Sumin came over, taking Jia into her hands as they allowed the others to work.

Once the room was empty, everyone gone, except Jia, the girl fumbled her phone. She pressed onto Kyungjun's name, but a message popped up.

"Cannot revive player Go Kyungjun. Revival must be within 24 hours of the death."

"What the hell..." She looked at the message. "I saved Hyunho perfectly without 24 hours..." Jia looked confused. 

"You can still use the life for life play." A voice came about. Jia looked up from her phone to see Jungwon. "Life for life play?" Jia questioned. "Kill someone to revive someone." Jungwon shortly explained.

"Can I play that card at night when I kill someone?" Jia questioned. "No rules against that, I suppose." Jungwon sighed. "Jungwon-ah." Jia looked at the girl. "Why are you allowing me so many benefits?" Jia questioned. "How are you allowing me this?" She added on.

"That doesn't matter, Kwon." Jungwon said. "Are you the game master?" Jia asked. "I mean... Out of the whole class, you're the only one that knows how to code... Maybe you created this game." Jia said.

"Stop talking nonsense, you sound crazy." Jungwon said. "Let's go before we're late for something." Jungwon left the room.

The girl wiped her eyes before walking out of the storage closet and heading downstairs where everyone was.

"We should move the guys first." Yoonseo said. "No. I won't do it." Somi spoke. "If you want to do it, you do it." Somi began to walk away. "Yah, Kim Somi, where are you going?" Junhee asked.

"Let's go." Mina looked at Nahee. "We're suppose to stay together until the vote." Junhee called out. "We can reassemble at night." Somi replied. 

With that, Mina and Nahee followed the girl, and everyone began to leave one by one.

Jia looked at the dead bodies.

Junhee, Yoonseo, and Jungwon looked at the girl before she turned to leave. 

"Jia." Yoonseo called, making her turn back to look. "Aren't you gonna stay?" She asked as she held up the white sheet. Jia shook her head. "I can't do that." Jia said.

The girl left, followed by her three friends. 

The four sat in a room as they thought hard about who the mafias could be.

"Jin Dabeom..." Jia said. "Hm?" Hyunho looked at the girl. "Who else would kill Seungbin, followed by Jinha, and then Go Kyungjun..." Jia said. "That makes sense..." Sumin agreed.