𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

ابدأ من البداية

"We hear you." Everyone agreed again and again.

The mountain road to the other palace was rugged. Fortunately, Xiao Zhan was pulling him, and picked him up after walking for a while. When they came before the other palace, he quickly patted Xiao Zhan on the back: "Okay, okay, let me down quickly."

"Why, we're already an old couple and you're still shy, ah," Xiao Zhan teased, letting him down.

"You all wait outside." After speaking, Wang Yibo turned around and walked inside, only to find that Xiao Zhan had also followed. He said, "You also wait for me outside, ba."

"Not possible, I heard that the former crown prince is a little crazy. I must protect your safety."

Wang Yibo still had some misgivings, and urged: "Then he will talk some nonsense later, you must not worry about it."

"All right." Xiao Zhan looked around. The palace had been abandoned for a long time, and even the servants were somewhat perfunctory.

Wang Yibo had been here several times, so when the servants saw him, they called out 'Wang-daren." But when they looked at Xiao Zhan again, they were a little dazed, as if they didn't know who he was.

There was no access to news here, and even the food was brought up by people from the bottom of the mountain. It was likely that Xiao Zhan deeds were rarely heard of, let alone his appearance.

The two of them didn't intend to make more introductions, and walked straight inside until they came to a door and saw a person lying on the floor beside the bed, holding a jug of wine in his hand. He held it high, and half of the wine fell into his mouth while the other half dripped on his face. He laughed loudly: "Good wine, good wine, waiter, serve me another jar."

Wang Yibo walked inside and said: "The worship ceremony of the late emperor will be held in three days, and the First Prince is invited to attend."

Turning to look at him, Wang Xu asked after a while: "Wang Yibo? You're here again?"

Wang Yibo remained silent.

Wang Xu sneered and threw the jug at him, only to be stopped by Xiao Zhan, who frowned at Wang Xu with displeasure.

Wang Xu's eyes fell on him again, and they were full of mockery. He then said: "Wang Yibo, lapdog, how are you worthy of talking to me?"

Unperturbed, Wang Yibo walked up to him and stepped on his hand that was on the ground. He looked down and said: "If I'm a lapdog, who are you? A beast that is not as good as a pig or a dog."

He would always remember that when he was in the dungeon, this beast swaggered into the cell and picked out young and beautiful women. This pair of rotten hands even touched his mother's chin as he said sarcastically: "Good-looking is good-looking, but you're a bit old. I'm looking for young birds."

"Ahhhh!" Wang Xu's fingers were crushed hard, and after Wang Yibo lifted his foot, he immediately rolled on the ground with his arms folded, his eyes red. "Wang Yibo! You just wait! Sooner or later, I will definitely peel off your skin!"

Wang Yibo slapped him across the face: "Then how about I kill you now?"

"You dare!" Wang Xu covered his face and looked at him furiously. Glancing at Xiao Zhan from the corner of his eye, he thought of something and sneered, then suddenly said, "I have something to tell you. Troubling you to make Wang Yibo get out."

Xiao Zhan was displeased, and ignored him altogether.

"Don't you want to know the real cause of the old general's death?" Wang Xu asked.