𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Wang Yibo dreamed about a very inconspicuous incident.

When he was fifteen years old, he had already demonstrated his talents in front of outsiders. Several other princes knew of his existence and sent people to win him over.

One of the dirtiest methods was seduction. He was taken to a tea house, but when the door was closed, a few wisps of incense smoke were lit in the room and several young women wrapped in tulle came out to flirt with him and touch his face.

This was the most vigorous age, where many people experienced the taste of love, but he was indifferent.

He was thinking internally, who sent these women, and how would they treat him if he was drawn over? If those people were killed, could he escape unscathed?

The beauties tried their best to seduce him, but found that not only did he not respond physically, but his face became more and more gloomy. They couldn't help feeling a little frightened, and retreated to the side.

In the end, Wang Xuan arrived in time and took him back. He couldn't help but joke: "What's the matter with you? There was really no reaction at all?"

What response could be given?

The way Wang Yibo looked at them was like looking at the fish on the chopping board or an aspect of business, nothing unusual.

But seeing Wang Xuan's surprised face, it seemed that this was an abnormal response, so he said lightly: "Maybe I don't like women."

Don't like women?

Wang Xuan gave him a strange look: "Then you like men?"

Wang Yibo didn't answer, because how could he tell Wang Xuan about something he didn't even know himself?

He just thought that the most idiotic behavior was to put all of his thoughts on another person.

He wanted many things, but that did not include women.

It was hard for him to believe that he would give up those things for someone, let alone show all of himself to another.

He lived pitifully but proudly, never letting others see his deepest scars.

Half asleep and half awake, he felt warmth against his back. Xiao Zhan was kissing his brand again. He seemed to love kissing that place very much, half in pity and half in affection. It was warm and ticklish. Wang Yibo kept his eyes closed, moved a couple of times, and then was embraced from behind.

His eyes remained closed as he felt Xiao Zhan's heartbeat. It was very fast, very powerful, and the lively strength and temperature were continuously transmitted to him.

Thinking of that dream, the corners of his mouth relaxed, then turned up slightly.

It could be seen that as one grew older, one's ideas would also change. He not only put his thoughts on another person, but he also accepted the other person wholeheartedly, showing all of his scars.

This was a very miraculous thing for him. After some thought, it would be impossible for him to face another person like this again. Xiao Zhan was the only one.

When he woke up completely, the bedside was empty. Sitting up on the edge of the bed, he took a while to lift the blanket. He had just taken two steps away from the bed when his expression changed. Looking down at his shaking legs, his eyes darkened.

"You're awake." Xiao Zhan's figure appeared at the door of the room, and he entered in high spirits with a bowl of porridge and some steamed buns. "Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"