𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Wang Yibo heard the sound of horseshoes behind him and opened his eyes slightly, only to find that Xiao Zhan was looking at him with his eyes wide open like a vigilant leopard, an inexplicably fierce possessiveness in his gaze.

Wang Yibo was stunned for a moment at this sight, and immediately guessed who was coming from behind. The corners of his mouth turned up slightly and he closed his eyes again, indulging in this unconcealed kiss.

After the people behind gradually drifted away, the two separated in unison. Neither took the initiative to mention who had come, and instead went to catch rabbits.

Their distraction just now had allowed the rabbits to scatter and flee. Wang Yibo didn't have the strength to draw the bow again, and said, "You go."

"What about you?"

"I'll wander around."

Xiao Zhan was worried that a beast would appear and hurt him, so he said, "I'll go around with you."

The two led the horses and unknowingly came upon a small stream. Several deer drinking there hastily fled.

Wang Yibo rubbed the medicine on his hands. It was inconvenient, so he handed the handkerchief to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan went to the stream to soak the handkerchief, then carefully wiped his face and the back of his hands, saying with a soft smile: "You fellow, you are so fastidious when going out to hunt."

"Is there a problem?"

"There isn't, I want to learn from you."

As Xiao Zhan spoke, he wiped his face with the handkerchief again and then went to the stream to wash it. Suddenly, he paused and looked down at the things in the water.

"What is it?" Wang Yibo bent down to look, and saw a small crab the size of his thumb walking domineeringly in the water.

Xiao Zhan picked it up and put it in his palm: "Isn't this just another prey?"

"......"

The crab was tiny, crawling back and forth in the palm of his hand. It was very ticklish. Wang Yibo didn't know whether to cast it aside or not. While he was struggling, Xiao Zhan actually grabbed a few more and put them in his hand. Then, seeing his helpless look, he backed up and laughed.

From time to time, the roars of tigers and beasts and the cheers of successfully hitting prey sounded in the forest, sending birds fluttering away from the treetops. But the small world here seemed a little childish.

Wang Yibo removed his shoes and went to wade in the creek. Xiao Zhan buried his head in catching crabs, and then put the crabs in a palm-sized pond dug next to him. Wang Yibo was in charge of managing this pond, and when he saw that crabs had escaped the prison, he would bring them back.

Li Yucheng and Fu Qian came here as they chased the same rabbit. They looked at them from a distance, not daring to approach them.

Fu Qian was shocked: "What are they doing? I stopped playing with those when I was five years old."

"I don't know, it's just for fun." Li Yucheng took advantage of his inattention to shoot the rabbit, then proudly picked up the rabbit and ran away. "Don't blame me for not warning you, if you don't leave, you'll be thrashed by them."

Fu Qian glanced at the man with his trousers lifted and a smile on his face. No matter what, it was difficult to reconcile him with the king of Hell who sat in the interrogation room and dug out the prisoner's eyes with his own hands.

How could a person be vicious, yet have such an innocent smile at the same time?

He couldn't figure it out, and simply didn't want to, so he ran away quickly.