𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Late at night, after Xiao Zhan finished his bath, he didn't see Wang Yibo in the room, so he casually put on his clothes and went out to look for him.

The servants said they saw Wang-daren go to the ancestral hall.

He approached the ancestral hall and saw that the lights inside were bright, and Wang Yibo's shadow was cast against the window.

Thinking for a moment, he changed direction without a sound and leaned against the window, staying with him in silence for a while.

The person inside remained silent, with only the incense candles burning. Xiao Zhan thought for a while, and then left quietly, telling people on the way not to approach the ancestral hall.

After lying in the room for a while, the door creaked open and Wang Yibo walked to the bedside.

"You're back. Come quickly, the bed has been warmed up for you." Xiao Zhan moved to his side.

"Do you know where I've been?" Wang Yibo took off his clothes and lay down in bed. The other party grabbed his cold hands and rubbed them in his palms.

"En, don't worry, I didn't eavesdrop on your private conversation with your parents."

"It's okay if you hear." Wang Yibo smiled. "I just wanted to tell them that I'm doing fine now."

"That's good, I feel relieved for your parents," Xiao Zhan said with a smile.

After a long while, Wang Yibo suddenly asked: "Are you still taking a day to rest tomorrow?"

"Yes, ah." Xiao Zhan said with a yawn.

Unexpectedly, the other party rustled about and sat on top of him, lowering his head to lick his ear: "I won't go out tomorrow."

Xiao Zhan's mind was thrown into disarray at once: "If you say that, I won't be sleepy anymore."

Wang Yibo smiled softly and whispered in his ear: "It doesn't matter if you are a little bit cruel."

The next day, Wang Yibo really didn't go out, and didn't get up until the afternoon. He hugged a hot water bottle and collapsed on the recliner. Inside was the tiger skin, and a blanket was placed on his knees. He sat leisurely under the eaves to enjoy the snow and watch Xiao Zhan teach Xiao Gao martial arts.

Ten days later, it was New Year's Eve. The Emperor would hold a family banquet with the feudal lords, and no officials would be required to attend, so everyone could spend a peaceful New Year's at home.

The General's Mansion was very lively this year. Housekeeper Qin had not been so busy for many years. He went to pay his respects early in the morning and invited people to be guests.

Near noon, the guests arrived one after another.

The Li Yucheng father and son, Ruan Xian's family, several lieutenants including He Cuizhang, Zuo Ran, Yin Pinglu, and Kan Chuan's family of three.

Everyone else had a good relationship with Wang Yibo, but when they saw Kan Chuan, they were inevitably a little surprised.

Xiao Zhan smiled and said, "Thank you for giving me face, Kan-daren.

"The General is joking. I am lucky to have received the General's invitation."

The two exchanged pleasantries, and everyone thought he was a friend of Xiao Zhan, so they let go of their doubts.

In the past few days, Xiao Zhan would communicate with Kan Chuan, and when other officials saw this, they only thought that the two had similar interests. After all, Xiao Zhan got along with everyone.