𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Wang Yibo was slightly relieved to hear that he was in the mood to joke around, and led him out of the cave, but heard him say another sentence: "Ah, I haven't grabbed the tiger skin yet."

"At this time, what need is there for a tiger skin?" Wang Yibo quickly called some servants over.

"But it's for you." Xiao Zhan turned around and was about to go back to get it.

"You wait here, I'll get it." Wang Yibo ordered someone to take care of him and then turned back to get the tiger skin. He just happened to run into Wang Xuan, who was being helped outside, and asked, "Is His Majesty injured?"

"I'm all right, I......" Before Wang Xuan finished speaking, he watched him walk out with the tiger skin. "......"

Once they returned to the General's Mansion, several Imperial physicians and some gifts from the palace arrived soon after. After the Imperial physician treated Xiao Zhan's wounds, he gave some instructions before leaving.

Fortunately, they were only small flesh wounds, and he would be fine after a period of recuperation.

Wang Yibo still frowned. He changed his clothes and helped him to bed, then stared at his wounds for a long time.

"It's okay, it's only a little skin trauma." Xiao Zhan rubbed his head.

"Let's rest, you've had a tiring day," Wang Yibo said.

"Okay." Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, and after a long time, he felt someone touch his arm lightly as if to test if he was asleep.

He simply pretended to be asleep.

Immediately afterward, the person next to him touched his arm repeatedly, lingering around the wound but never daring to approach it.

After a while of this, Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore and hugged him into his arms with his other hand: "What are you doing so sneakily?"

"You're awake?" Wang Yibo asked in belated surprise. "Did I wake you?"

"No, I didn't fall asleep at all."

"What is the matter?" Wang Yibo touched his cheek in the dark, then pressed his fingers to the center of his brow. He found that it was smooth and was relieved. "Did today's events scare you? Is there something on your mind?"

"This incident was not enough to scare me, but it might have scared the Emperor," Xiao Zhan said gloatingly. "He almost lost his life. Let's see if he dares to fight a tiger next time."

"That's something to worry about." Seeing that he had fallen silent, Wang Yibo said, "You two stayed in the cave for so long, did you talk a lot?"

"En."

"Did you talk about me?" Wang Yibo asked tentatively.

"En."

"Did he bring up the past with you?"

"En."

Wang Yibo became anxious and propped up half his body, saying: "Did he tell you about my previous visit to the brothel?"

Huh? This?

Xiao Zhan took advantage of the hazy moonlight to clearly see the expression on his face, and didn't say a word. Wang Yibo mistakenly thought this was a silent affirmation, and took the initiative to explain: "I went to see Gu Niaoniao. I had bumped into her on the street, and only then did I know she had gone to Hongxiu House."

At the age of sixteen, Wang Yibo had gone out to run errands for Wang Xuan, but ran into Gu Niaoniao, who was being dragged by the madam to buy a dress. She was lecturing her to treat the guests well, and that if she dared to show her temper, she would be stripped naked and thrown in the moat.