𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Before Xiao Zhan could make a move, Li Yucheng couldn't wait to leap into action, and addressed Fu Qian excitedly: "I'm following orders, do you dare to fight back?"

Fu Qian didn't dare, so he was punched several times until his face was bruised and swollen.

"Most beautiful man in the capital, go back and see what you look like now." Li Yucheng laughed with his hands on his hips.

Wang Yibo bought another set of shiba dumplings and turned around to enter the inn next door, then began to enjoy the food.

Fu Qian had already fled in despair.

"That person is the most beautiful man in the capital?" Zuo Ran asked curiously. "Who gave him that name?"

"Himself." Li Yucheng picked up a dumpling and stuffed it into his mouth, his eyes immediately lighting up. "What is this thing, it's so delicious!"

The taste was truly pretty good. The skin was thin, and the stuffing was rich. One bite into it and you could smell the fragrance first, then the smooth, tender stuffing burst in the mouth with sweet and salty flavors that were perfectly intertwined. The unique taste was very novel. Wang Yibo, who was accustomed to delicious food, couldn't help showing an expression of surprise.

Xiao Zhan gave up on verbal praise and dug in wildly, eating five or six in the blink of an eye without fear of choking.

Wang Yibo ordered a few sweet soups from the inn and placed the extra two bowls in front of Xiao Zhan.

"Aiyo, I say, why are you not fat if you can eat so much?" Li Yucheng looked incredibly envious. Xiao Zhan's figure was the type he coveted the most. It seemed that no matter how much he ate, he wouldn't get fat, and it would automatically turn into muscle. He looked very strong, and the broad shoulders gave one a great sense of security!

"It's just that you came back to Beijing too late, otherwise what would have happened to that kid Fu Qian? He wouldn't be called the most beautiful man in the capital, ba," Li Yucheng said with a sneer.

"How did he come to be called that?" Zuo Ran asked.

"Among the children of noble families, compared to the others with big bellies and short hair, he is considered a little more attractive. One day when he drank too much, he embraced a woman in a restaurant to show off, and said that he was the most handsome man among the children of the noble families in the capital. After word spread, it became abbreviated somehow," Li Yucheng said.

"But.....even if the General wasn't in the capital, wasn't there still Wang-daren?" Zuo Ran turned her head to look at him. "How come no one mentioned Wang-daren?"

"Hey, how can ordinary people see him, ah, most of them don't know what Wang Yibo looks like. Moreover, those who knew him were afraid of death, so how could they dare to judge him for being beautiful or not? In the case that someone grew angry and tossed them into prison for the rest of their lives, would they dare?" Li Yucheng said.

Zuo Ran was startled: "My lord is not so scary."

"You don't know much. Didn't you see how afraid Fu Qian was when he saw him? To be honest, I used to be afraid of him too." After Li Yucheng spoke, he glanced over furtively and saw that the other party didn't seem to be listening to him at all, and was tilting his head to whisper to Xiao Zhan. He couldn't help but sigh and shake his head. "I also never expected that I would see him so intimate with another man....."

Suddenly, a sharp look shot over at him from Wang Yibo. Li Yucheng was startled and ducked his head like a quail, behaving himself: "Wang-daren and General Xiao are the best match."