𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

The flow of people on the street gradually thinned, with the occasional officers and soldiers patrolling. When they saw a group of people squatting on the ground laughing uncontrollably, they came forward to ask what happened.

Zhong Yuehong pointed to the only one standing, but the man with the sad face said: "It's nothing, it's just that a short while ago......our elder brother was mocked."

Xiao Zhan rubbed his face, shook them off, and strode forward. Those people hurried to catch up again.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't laugh." Zhong Yuehong wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and then patted the other brothers. "You stop laughing too."

The group of people laughed and laughed for a long time without calming down. Zhong Yuehong said with emotion: "This Wang Yibo can't tell good from bad, how can he tell blatant lies? As for the General's heroic face and appearance, the King of Lanling might feel ashamed when he sees it. How dare he say that you are the reincarnation of a pig spirit, pff –"

Xiao Zhan turned around and glared at her. She immediately covered her mouth and laughed nonstop.

The others laughed again, and He Cuizhang said: "General, why didn't you just go in and let him have a good look? Has he really seen you? Was he talking nonsense?"

"He's seen me," Xiao Zhan replied.

Everyone went quiet, and then immediately scrambled to ask when did they meet, why did they meet, why didn't he say anything?

Xiao Zhan also did not expect that the person whom he met once when he was young would marry him in the end.

Ever since he could remember, he had been taken to the frontier with his father and almost never stayed in the capital.

There was only one time when his body was badly poisoned, his face was abnormally swollen, his eyes black and blue, and he had difficulty walking and needed support. The military doctor was at a loss, so his father took him back to Beijing to find an imperial doctor. While he was being treated at the mansion, he heard that the third prince had come to talk to his father.

In those few days, the princes all came to look for his father and win him over, but the situation was still unclear and there were constant wars at the border, so his father was very worried.

He was curious. Among the few princes, the third prince was not favored by the emperor, and his mother, an imperial concubine, passed away early. There was no support from any forces at all, so why come to grab that seat?

So he asked his servants to help him have a look, but just as he walked into the courtyard, he met a frail young man, his face as white as snow, who coughed three times for every two steps. He couldn't stand watching it, and called for the person to stop. "Who are you? Why did you come to the general's mansion alone?"

The young man saw his appearance and was taken aback for a moment, then replied: "This one is Wang Yibo, he came with the prince."

"Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan said this name once, spoke a few more words, and was urged by his servants to go back to the room and take medicine. He glanced at the man again, and ordered someone to catch a chicken from the courtyard and stuff it into Wang Yibo's hands. "Look how skinny you are, you would be blown away by the wind before you reached the battlefield."

"I don't go to war."

Xiao Zhan ignored him and walked to the end of the corridor. When he looked back, the young man was stiffly holding the flapping chicken wings, not sure what to do, brows almost knit together. He happily went back to his room.

"I don't know if the chicken was fried or stewed in the end," Xiao Zhan muttered.

"What chicken? You ate so much just now, aren't you full, General?" He Cuizhang asked.