Chapter six:the date with Demetri

jasmine felt lonely since Demetri left and he phoned her that he had to go back to italy for buisness.

she got up and went to the bathroom and went to shower and got dressed in some black high heeled boots with a plain purple shirt and some blue jeans and made her hair curly and put on some lip gloss and got her bag and went to school after saying bye to the cullens since it was sunny day they decided to stay home and she went off to school.

she didn't want to go to school but she had to.

as she got into the lot she met mike and the others and they talked about other things she wasn't really interested in. all she could think about was demetri but she kept up her spirits when she was around mike and the others.

she went shopping for a dress with jessica and angela. she almost gave up until she found a dress  that she liked it was a black  strappy dress  that went to her knee's and had some red flowers on it with a red trim at the bottom and she loved it and she went to buy it and they left the shop and went to eat dinner.

the girls started to talk about the dance but to be honest jasmine didn't want to go to the dance she only got the dress for demetri. and i hope he likes it. she thought and they left the restaurant and they drove her home.

she waved at them and texted alice to come and get her. three minutes later alice showed up and she smiled at her and got in and she drove her to their house.

she took a shower and got dressed in a pants and a tank top and read alittle bit.

then she fell asleep. she dreamed of demetri and her laying on the ground looking up at the stairs and when she turned back to his face his eyes were black and he bit her and she woke up and looked around and she sighed.

she put her bag on the bed and sighed and rubbed her head from frustration. she got startled by demetri coming in the window.

"still not use to that."she said and he smiled. 

"i wanna take you somewhere.he said he walked over to her bed. she looked at him.

"where?"she said and he just told her you'll see and she nodded with out question but she joked he's not gonna kill her is he and he chuckled and shook his head no, she smiled and just shrugged and told him just checking and he took her by the hand and took her outside having her on his back and he turned to her. "hold on tight,mi amore."he said and she smiled shyly and blushed. he took off in vampire speed and took her to that place he was before with an opened field and a stary night like she wanted.

she was amazed. "demetri. this is.. this is beautiful."she said and he smiled. "not as beautiful as you."he said and took her hand and led her into the opening and they laid down together and watched the stars. she kept her hand in his and he looked at her while she looked at him and they got closer. "don't move."he said and she didn't and he got closer and their lips met and he gave her a sweet kiss. he was gonna make it deeper but she pulled away.

"what's wrong?"he said and she just smiled. "i just don't wanna tempt you. it might go to drinking my blood. or something else."she said and he chuckled.  

"you're blood is mouth watering but i don't wanna do something you're not ready for,even though being a vampire is exhilarating ."he said and she smiled "so you say."she said and got closer to him and sighed and rested her head on his chest. he kissed her head. they enjoyed their evening together. 

"so how did you become a vampire?"she said and he looked at her.

"amun turned me. i was in my 20's then. and i left my Egyptian coven for aro's. been in italy ever since."he said and she nodded.