Chapter eight:the volturi

jasmine got up in the morning,took a shower and then got her luggage that jasper was so kind to take for her and they both went down stairs. she got some info on the volturi from jasper.

"aro can read minds threw touch, alec can make mist come out of his hands and jane can make burning pain shoot threw you. felix a friend of demetri's has physical strength, he's alot stronger than emmett, and really tall. he's always by demetri."jasper explained and jasmine nodded. "wow, good to know."she said as she took the last step. he took her suit case to the car.

"good morning. hope you're hungry."she said as set down the plate. "starved. thanks esmee."she said and sat down on the stool and ate her small sandwich.

"are you excited?"alice said coming in the kitchen. jasmine nodded and swallowed her food. she took a drink of water.

"very nervous actually."jasmine said and alice smiled and looked at esmee and back at jasmine.

"i've seen you fight. you'll do fine. you're plane leaves in 40 minutes."she said and jasmine nodded and hugged esmee and then said bye to everyone else and then left with alice.

after the plane ride she got a cab to her hotel.

She knew some Italian and told her where she'll be staying and he drove her to the hotel and she paid for the driver and paid for the hotel room and then put the key into the door and walked in and put her stuff on the desk and took a shower from the long plane ride and she took her weapons and then took a walk out side since it was night time and she wanted to find the volterra castle and she looked at her scanner and it didnt go off and she sighed. She was looking for the volturi's but her vampire scanner didnt go off or it just wasn't working. She checked it and then she felt someone was walking behind her and he smirked.

"Hello pretty girl." He said and she whipped out her gun.

"Try anything and I'll give the side walk a new paint job."she said to him and he smirked and tried to take the gun from her and she crouched down and jabbed him in the gut with her foot and then flipped over him from his left and then held the gun to his head. "like i said i'll paint the side walk."she said in Italian and he got scared and took off. She sighed,she was happy he ran off.

The training Stanley gave her really helped.

She was happy about that. But him being so overly protective really annoyed her. As long as vampires don't harm her she's fine with it. She'd rather make peace with them instead of just trying to kill them like he wants.

Even though the vampires that she's going to meet,she doesn't like it that they kill innocent people but they have to in order to survive.

But she'll see why in the morning.

There was a chill and since she couldn't find the volterra castle she went back inside the hotel and then fell asleep.

The next morning she got up and got dressed and then went out side and made sure her device was working and she went around volterra and took in the sites and she smiled. It was beautiful in volterra she wanted to stay here.

She went along the road and saw a tour going inside a castle and she smiled and went over to it and then her device was going off and she turned it off so quick that once boy looked at her and she just smiled and told him that it was a notification. He nodded and continued with the tour.

She walked along almost getting lost from taking in the beauty of the castle. She ran over to the young boy and as they turned a corner and up the stairs she was met with woman and jasmine nodded towards her.

They got to the room with three men which looked like thrones and they were dressed in old fashioned clothes.

she was a few men over by the walls and one blonde girl over by the thrones with another boy beside her.