Chapter eleven :shopping and what?!

as chloe walked into the library to see her friend looking threw all the books on the shelves, all of the books ranged from 1300's to now and she was looking at book that caught her fancy and she opened it and read a chapter. chole smiled at jasmine and walked over to her.

"i'm sorry you're so stressed. but i know you're dad will come to his senses one day. especially since you're thinking of being coming a vampire just to be with demetri."chloe said and put her arm around her friend's shoulder.

"no he won't. i've tried to convince him but no such luck."jasmine said and looked at her. chole titled her head to the side.

"why do you say that?"she said and jasmine sighed. "there was this vampire that i kind of had a crush on. his name is Luthor, he saved me from falling off a cliff one time and he was so sweet and would come by the house every time i was asleep and we'd talk and dad would hear voices and he'd come to my room and find Luthor there and saw that he was not human because of his gold eyes and blonde hair with black strikes in it. i tried to convince dad that he was harmless and dad wouldn't have it so he chased Luthor off and i never saw him again. dad kept me on a short leash because of luthor. he was afraid Luthor would come around and take me away and turn me into a vampire. dad was scared.which i do understand,i mean if i had a kid i'd probably be the same way but you can't choose you're childs love life. that's what dad's been doing to me."she said and wiped a tear. chole rubbed her friend's shoulder and hugged her. jasmine broke down in tears.

alec was listening in on the conversation.

"it's okay. i'm sorry he did that. but you can't blame you're dad for being protective of his only daughter."she said and jasmine nodded and wiped her tears.

"I know. but i just wished he would give me some space and let me make my own decisions for once. i'm a grown woman and if i want to be a vampire for demetri then i'm gonna."she Said and Chloe nodded with a yeah with a first up in the air and jasmine giggled.

"you really love demetri don't you? "chole said and jasmine smiled shyly and nodded. alec smiled. knowing his friend demetri found a wonderful mate.

"more then anything. i'd die for him."she said and chole fangirled. "that's what he said to me about you. aww~~~"chole said and jasmine laughed.

"i'm a match maker~~~ yes! "chole said and jasmine looked at her. "huh?"jasmine said confused.

chole looked at her. "oh yeah. rememer when you were in ice land five years ago?"she said and jasmine nodded with a strained yeah.

"well..i kinda have this power where i can sense the person's future. just by their arua. and i sensed yours and it turned out that you'd end up with one of the volturi's but i couldn't tell which one though. pretty cool huh?"chloe said and jasmine nodded.

"yeah. you're powers are good. there very useful. why haven't the volturi take you in?"she said and chole shrugged.

"they did offer but i was needed more in the ice coven. so.. but if you were to be here then i'll reconsider."chole said and alec smirked and went off to the throne room to talk to aro.

"master. my i speak with you?"alec said and aro looked at him. he nodded. alec came into the room and wlaked up to the throne.

"what is it alec?"he said and alec looked between them and back at aro.

"it's about chloe. she said that if jasmine is with us then she'll reconsider our offer of joining us."he said and aro smiled.

"well. isn't that wonderful."aro said with clapped hands.

"lets hope it's not a betrayal. she'll just join us because of jasmine and then try to convince her to join the ice coven and take her with her."caius said being his rude self like always.