Chapter one :bellas cousin

[a/n: this is my first demetri volturi fan fic so go easy on me. lol and yeah it's different then what other amazing creators have done with this demetri but i wanted to make it different than the normal story line so if you don't see alot of the werewolves in this. please excuse that. because i made it another way. so if you don't like this version i won't hold it against you.   Lol

Edit:hey guys. I kinda been editing this story so it will be more understandable and more characters shown that ive been introducing and some of their back story. So mainly because i rushed threw this story because of a vacation and thats why somethings i ended up leaving out. So i do apologize.. this was my first story of demetri like i said so thats why i wasnt very good at the making of this story. After reading all the chapters and im so embarrassed woth some of the back storys. Lol 

italic= memory 

Name:jasmine renee swan

Age:18(20 when she's turned)

Appearance:5'4",wears bright colors and loves heels,slim build,pale skin,green eyes. (Picture the girl up above with green eyes)

Personality:has a bright and cheerful persona,mood changes with the weather, loves making friends,loves her cousin, loves her dad but gets into it with him at times. Loves to read books.

==========================================

Volterra,italy

(When jasmine was 5 years old.)

Stanley was walking around italy and he was  hunting a vampire and his son nathan was with him and they were working together. Andrew,his youngest son,was back at the hotel with jasmine or so he thought.  He didnt much care for his little sister he wanted to go out and party and have a good time with his friends. But he coulndt because he had to take care of little jazzy. He rolled his eyes at her as she was dancing around watching tv and would look at andrew and smile at him nut he didnt acknowledge her. She grew sad alittle and tried to ge this attention but he wouldn't look up from his phone. He would just say yeah okay jasmine.

She would jump on the bed and pretend to be a shark and bit her brothers leg and he would yell at her and she would get teary eyed and he just got up and went to the bathroom and she sniffled and just went to watching tv on the bed and  hugged her little teddy bear. She got up and went to the door and tried to opend it but couldnt because of her small statue so she looked at the window and went to it and looked back at the bathroom door and wipped her eyes and then looked out the window and it was abit high up and she breathed in and tried to climb down the window.

Which was a two feet up from the stairs with her small statue it was like 6 feet compared to her. She tried to get her foor to reach the panel but she ended up loosing her grip and fell and she rubbed her head and got up and went down the stairwell trying to be careful as possible but she slipped on the last step and ended up  hurting her spine. She cried out. 

Andrew heard her and he looked around the room and went out aide and saw his sister laying down in the stairwell and he ran his hands threw his hair and he couldnt let anyone see him so he took off. He panicked.

Stanley and nathan fought against a vampire he was have not such a great fight he had some brusies and some cuts and  as nathan distracted the male vampire,Stanley got up all the strength he had to shoot the vampire but it was too late for nathan. He bit into his neck and  he ran over to nathan and  he was scared. "Nathan!"he said and nathan looked at his dad. "Leave me dad. Im too dangerous. I dont wanna hurt jasmine."nathan said and Stanley nodded and got up after saying i love you to him and he ran off to the hotel.

A blonde vampire with black stripes in his hair with gold eyes came up to him. Nathan tried to move away from him. The blonde held up his hands.

"Easy. I won't hurt you. "He said softly and Nathan shook his head. "No. I'll hurt you."he said as he crawled away.