Chapther twenty one:epilogue

Hey guys. I realized i left this on a cliffhanger. I thought i was gonna do a sequel but nope. Lol so here you go more explanation on her back ground and how her father comes into play. :)

=====================================

three months later.

jasmine was giggling at her son luke playing in the garden of the castle and demetri came up to her. he wrapped his arms around her waist and she smiled at him. "hi my love."she said and he smiled at her.

"hi beautiful."he said nad kissed her lips. she smiled into the kiss and they broke before it went to far. "our son is amazing. he's such a good little boy."she said and he nodded. "yes he is. i'm glad to be the father of him. even though i'm just the step father."he said and she looked at him. "you're more then a step father. he sees you like a real dad. seeing as his parents died in battle against the nomads."she said while looking at the cute little boy playing around the flowers and around the fountain.

she giggled when he tried to catch a butterfly but couldn't. because he didn't wanna hurt it. even though with his vampire side he could easily catch i but he wanted to use his human side for once.

"just like when he was at the orphanage. he would try to catch the butterflies but couldn't. he did catch one but ended up hurting it. he felt horrible about it. i guess he's using his human side so as to not hurt it."she said and he nodded.

"he's a good kid."demetri said and she smiled and nodded still looking at luke.  "he has a good heart i'm glad i got to him before the nomads did. they would've turned him evil and kill innocent people. like james and the others."she said and looed at demetri. he kissed her fourhead.

"I'm glad you did too. "I've been wanting a kid for so ling but no chance of that happening with the way i am."he siad and she nodded. "that's right. vampires can't have kids unless you get a human girl."she said and giggled and he smiled.

"if only you weren't such a tease."he said and she laughed. "sorry couldn't' help it."she said and winked. he chuckled. "you're dad would've had my head if i did that to you if we didn't get married."he said and she nodded. "yeah he's very old fashioned. No sexual relations out of wedd lock."she said with a giggle. "which i don't blame him i liked how it ended up. i'd rather be your wife then girlfriend."she said with a smile and wrapped her arms around his neck and he smiled. "It made it more speical."she whispered to his lips. they were about to kiss when santiago came threw the doors.

"demetri,lunch is here."he said and they nodded. "come on luke."she said and held out her hand for him to take and he ran up to her and took her hand and they walked inside and went to the throne room. 

Aro greeted the tourist and then everyone lunged at the people  and demetri got an older gentleman. And luke got a young teenage boy. Jasmine smiled at demetri but looked down thinking of her dad.

"Its good to have you with me."he whispered in her ear and she smiled. "Im happy to be here. Sorry that im a veggie. I cant deal with the thought of killing others. I feel so bad about it."she said and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Its okay. Its understandable. Not to aro but he'll come around."he said to her and kissed her fourhead. She sighed. She looked up at him.

"He hates me for it."she said and looked over at aro.

"Only because you're trying to be human because of killing your father."aro said as he was walking over to her. "Im sorry thats just the way i feel master."she said and aro smiled at her politness.

"Its alright. I get how much you love your father. But seeing as demetri loves you so much im willing to over look the vegetarian thing. After all. Im kinda like a father to you."he said and jasmine nodded. "Thats true you are. And if my dad did come to italy and take me back to the US i wouldve asked you to be my dad. I loved demetri so much i was willing to dtay here."she said and looked at demetri who smiled at her. She looked back at caius and aro. "Since i got no where with the cullens. Carlisle tried to adopt me but there was no use. But i was to old to be adopted. Thanks adoption people."she said and sighed.