Chapter nine:joining the volturi

jasmine was in her room crying her eyes out because of andrew. demetri came in a few seconds later.

he crouched in front of her. "hey. i'm sorry for what he did."he said and wiped her tears.

"but he is right. i was more worried about you're kind then my own father."she said threw tears and he hugged her. he kissed her cheek.

"i know it's hard. but you were only looking out for us. even though we're monsters."he said and she nodded.

"can we really make this work. even though my dad is out there hunting vampires?"she said worried and he looked at her and gave her a kiss.

"ofcourse my love. i won't let you're father ruin what we have. i'll go threw him if i have too."he said and she sniffled and she nodded.

"I still love my dad but my love for you is stronger. "she said and he  nodded. "i love you too."he said and her eyes lit up.

"really? you haven't said it until now."she said and he shrugged his shoulders. "i was waiting for the right time."he said and she giggled and hugged him and he kissed her head.

"how about we have a date this evening? since we haven't had one in four months."he said and she smiled and nodded.

"I'd like that. metri."she said giving him a nickname and he chuckled.

"may i have something before the date? i feel awkward that i'm the only one eating."she said and he nodded.

"if that is what you wish. i'm okay with it."he said with a smile and she smiled back and she sighed.

"can we laid in bed for a bit. i just want to cuddle for the moment."she said and he nodded. "ofcourse."he said and she grimced from the pain she felt from her hand and he looked at her hand and back at her.

"what's wrong?"he said and she held her hand. "my hand hurts."she said and he touched her hand and she bit her lip from even him touching it,it hurt. he noticed and pulled his hand back.

"you broke it from hitting Andrew. i'll get the first aid."he said and went to the bathroom that was in the room and got the kit and came back and got out the pain relief cream and put it on her hand softly and she grimaced, he apologized and she told him it was okay. it not his fault. after he was done with the cream he put the bandaged on her hand being very careful with her hand.  she told him thanks doc and he chuckled.  he put the kit on the table next to the bed and they both got into bed and just laid there and enjoyed each others presence. 

12 minutes later she ended up falling asleep. he just watched her. he smiled sweetly at her and kissed her head.

she had a dream of demetri and they were in bed together like they were just now and they were talking and then he started kissing her neck and then she saw his eyes and they were black and then his fangs dug into her neck and she screamed and she jolted awake and she looked around and saw demetri besides her "sleeping" she rubbed her head and eyes and she felt demetri move and looked at her. "is something wrong?"he said and touched her shoulder and she nodded and sighed.

"just a night mare."she said and looked at the mirror and she waited to see what he'd do and he just looked at the mirror with her. then back at her. he did nothing. and she exhaled and he looked at her why she was holding her breath.

"why were you holding your breath?"he said and she shook her head. "No reason."she said and she looked at him over her shoulder.

"tell me."he said and wrapped his arm around her. she in haled and then exhaled to calm her nerves.

"It's just that. i had a night mare of you."she said and he was wide eyed. "you were kissing my neck and then you're eyes were black and then you sunk your fangs in my neck."she said and looked down at her fingers.