Chapter five:four months later

jasmine has been living with the cullens for about 4 months since her dad stanley has been one the road tracking down the vampires. but jasmine has been loving living with the cullens the only problem was is that she never told her dad she was. so that's another thing she's gonna have to explain to him when he gets back. mainly because she didn't wanna be in a house all alone. but carlisle has been keeping up appearances with the swan house paying the bills for her. so that way her dad doesn't know what's going on.

Demetri was in volterra,being the guard he was for them. it was feeding time and Heidi brought some food for them and they chowed down. he phoned jasmine.

"hello?"she said and he smiled from her voice.

"hello jasmine."he said and she smiled even though he couldn't see her face.

"hi,demetri. how are you?"she said and he smiled from just hearing her voice. "i'm good. how are you?"he said,

"i'm alright. just missing my best friend."she said and he smirked. "oh so now im your best friend? i'm touched."he said and she giggled.

"well what am i supposed to call you? red eyes? doesn't really have a ring to it."she said and he chuckled.

"how about boyfriend.."he said and there was a pause on the other end. he looked at his phone and then put it to his ear.

(jasmine's pov.)

after demetri said boyfriend she started doing a happy dance. then jumped up and down holding the phone to her chest and then she looked at the phone and returned to normal.

"w-wow.. r-really? i..never thought a vampire would say that to me,except to be food."she said and he chuckled.

"not this one."he said and he could hear her smile. "true, well,i'd love to be your girlfriend."she said and he smiled.

"so now that we're dating.. can i have your mansion?"she said and he smiled.

"it's a castle and only if you move here."he said and she yelled in excitement and he chuckled

they talked more and then he had to leave since aro needed him. they said their goodbyes and he hung up.

the next morning.

jasmine woke up from her sleep and she rubbed her tears since she cried just by hearing demetri's voice and she fell asleep from the pain. being in a long distance relationship is not something she wanted it was too painful for her.

she got up and took a shower and put on the clothes that alice laid out for her. a simple red flowery top that reached her waist and some blue jeans with some high heeled black boots that she likes and she made her hair curly and went down stairs and saw jasper over on the couch with alice reading a book and esmee was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her. she smiled at the politeness.

she saw bella and edward playing chess. carlisle was at work. 

"hey swan. you were crying pretty loud last night."emmett said wrapping his harm around her.

she sighed. "sorry about that."she said and emmett just smiled. "that volturi guy sure has his strings wrapped around you."he said and she nodded.

"yeah i guess. i've never met anyone like him."she said looking up at him. "and he has a name."she said to emmett and he just smirked.

"I know.. i just like to get a rise out of you."he said with a wink. jasmine rolled her eyes.

"and you never will meet someome like demetri."roselie said coming around the corner and stared at her but smiled knowing that jasmine didn't want to be a vampire unless something tragic happend.