Chapter fourteen:transformation

The picture up above is what shes wearing.

TRIGGER WARNING!:SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER.

jasmine went over to her desk and searched her phone and put on romantic instrumental music and he smiled at it played and she walked back over to him and he twirled her and dipped her and he wrapped his arms around her.

Jasmine sighed being in Demetris strong arms. They made her feel safe. He may be cold but she felt warm with him.

"This is so wonderful demetri. Im glad you're here with me."she said softly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I feel so safe in your strong arms." She said and he smiled and kissed her head.

They swayed to the music. "i can't tell you how beautiful you look tonight. i've said it once but i can't stop saying it."demetri said and jasmine blushed and smiled. "that dress is amazing."he said in her ear and she smiled more.

"it's alice's doing. she made it."she aid and demetri smiled. "remind me to thank her."he said and she giggled.

they both kissed. she ran her hands threw his hair and he moaned and she smirked in the kiss and gave him the most passionate kiss she ever gave him.

they looked deep into each others eyes. "i love you."they both said and she giggled and hid her face in his chest and he smiled.
she laid her head on his chest and just enjoyed the his presence.

she had a flash back in her mind.

three months before demetri asked to be her boyfriend.

jasmine walked out side to roselie and she leaned on the banister and she sighed form the cool breezed

:roselie. can i ask you something?"she said and roselie nodded.

"would you hate me if i decided to become a vampire?"she siad and roselie looked at her with an angry look. jasmine got nervous.

"why would you want too?"she said and jasmine sighed. "okay you are mad. but it's not what you think. i want to be able to be with demetri. i know what i've said before but it's just so hard to be around him. having to eat before our dates and then well.. walking with him during our dates is wonderful but to be able to eat with him in a sense i mean,it would be so cool. that why i'm not left out."she said and roselie scoffed.

"you're just like bella. you want this life."she sneered. jasmine just looked at her with tears.

"well not really. but.. i just want to be able to live as long as you guys. i know you've said to bella to not do it but.. knowing my friends will live a long life and i'll be aging.its kinda depressing to think about and plus if i lose my dad because i'm with demetri. it's gonna be harder if i die and demetri will be alone forever. not that i mind. i want him to be happy even if i did age and die on my death bed but. i just don't wanna leave him you know?"jasmine explained and roselie sighed.

"you and bella have a choice."she said and jasmine nodded. "that's what chole said."she said and looked out in the woods.

"jasmine. i really admire you're bravery for being able to fight vampires. but to become one is something i'd never consider."she said and jasmine sighed. "i know. that's want edward and bella keep telling me. but.. i just have a bad feeling something is gonna happen. and if being a vampire is one way to get my dad off my back than so be it."she said still not looking at roselie. roselie sighed. she wrapped her arm around jasmine. "If that is what you want then. I wont stop you. I'll hate you but i wont stop you."

jasmine smiled and nodded. "I understand that. Glad im going to italy then."she said and they both giggled.

"you're a good girl. and one skilled fighter. you sure put emmett in his place when he took your tomato juice."she siad and jasmine giggled. "i like my tomato juice."she said and roselie chuckled.