Chapter ten:chloe

after many dates with demetri she felt like she was on top of the world and as she got out of the shower she was told to come to the throne room and she got dressed and followed felix.

"that's wonderful you're wanting to be a vampire. and i'm glad you're with demetri. he's been alone for so long and i've never seen him this happy in my life."he said and she giggled.

"glad i could help."she said and he smiled at her and they entered the room.

she hugged demetri and then she saw a familiar blonde but with red eyes.

"masters. i know you don't particularly care for my coven in ice land but i have a good reason for coming here."she said and jasmine just watched her and she was amazed at how much she's changed.

"do tell us as to why you're here and get on with it."caius said and aro told him easy brother. "lets hear what she has to say."aro said and the blonde nodded with a thank you.

"we've seen a new vampire and she's one excellent one and she's no harm to our kind so please let it pass. she's Renesemee of the cullens and she's one beautiful half vampire. she's not a threat. i've seen many like her and i plead that you give her a chance."she said and aro just walked over to her and took her hand and read her thoughts.

"interesting. what you say is marvelous."aro said and smiled at her and she returned it. "she's telling the truth. she gave me all the images that has happened when she met her. she's not dangerous. thank you my dear."he siad and let her hand go and she nodded.

"why wount you join us tonight. i have a sense that heidi is on her way with dinner."aro said and the blonde girl nodded with a smile.

"ofcourse. i'd love to join you. i'm starving."she said and then smelled human blood and she looekd aorund.

'that's a splendid smell."she said and then looked over at demetri and the girl next to him. she was wide eyed.

"jasmine?"she said and jasmine nodded. "hi chloe."she said and Chloe went from her serious attitude to her bubbly one and was next to jasmine in a second,due to her inhuman speed,and hugged her and she hugged her alittle to tight. jasmine screamed from the pain.

"oh sorry. i was just to happy to see you."she said and let her down and demetri checked to see if she was okay. she nodded to demetri that she was okay and looked at Chloe.

chloe smiled from her to demetri and back at jasmine. "you two are together?"she said and jasmine nodded with a shy smile and chole jumped up and down happily.

"I'm so happy for you. you finally got a vampire that wasn't trying to kill you for once."chloe said with a big smile and jasmine chuckled. "yeah for once. and he's the best one there is."she said and chloe aww'd and jasmine giggled and blushed so hard when chloe said something about being good in bed and jasmine shook her head no and that it hasn't happend it yet. and told her specifically not to say that Infront of others. chole apologized and giggled.

"you two know each other?"caius said and chole nodded looking at the other blonde who was looking at them unamused and grumpy as usal. "oh caius don't look so grumpy. anyway. me and jasmine met on one of our missons. she was in the area with her father and she was spending time at one of our beach's and i wanted to take a walk form the palace and me and her got to talking after i found out she knows of our kind and we became good friends afterwards and she had to beat me with a stick just to get me away from her dad finding out about me. not literally a stick just a figure of speech."she explained and the others nodded.

"haven't seen her in along while. what has it been five years?"she said and jasmine nodded.

"you look different. you're blonde now."she said and chole touched her hair and nodded. "yeah. figured i outta change my look since i didn't want your dad to see the Burnette that walked away from you."she said with a giggle and jasmine giggled too.