"I'm not going home like this," I tell them as I look at my dirty clothes and scratched and bloody hands. "I look like shit"

"It's fine, we'll go to a Cafe and clean you up" Rosé holds my hand and smiles at me. "It'll be ok, we promised"

At the Cafe

We finally get to the Cafe and they make me sit in both and wait for them to order me something. Water would be amazing right now, my throat feels like sandpaper. It's almost painful.

I take out my phone 'at least it didn't break' I turn it on and as soon as I do in greeted by fifty-five unread messages from the girls 'no wonder they sounded so desperate earlier'

I put my phone down and looked around the Cafe.

It's pretty empty, two people at the tables and- 'Wait...is that Chaeyoung and- Fuck! They're all here!'

Before I can look away, Chaeyoung makes eye contact with me. I panic as soon as I see that she notices me and tells the others.

My heart starts racing and I look away panicked. I feel my instinct tell me to run away, anything to get away from them seeing like this. My hearing starts to act up as if I can hear everything and I can hear what they're saying along with everyone in the cafe.

"Guys, it's Jeongyeon" I hear Chaeyoung

"Holy shit! What happened to her?" Nayeon, I can hear Nayeon.

"Maybe we could ask her" I hear a quiet and sweet voice, it's Mina that I hear, it was to be.

"Yeah, come on guys" I hear Jihyo next and the sound of them sliding from their chairs follows right after.

I feel panic starting to settle. I look for somewhere to hide, I look up and see that the girls are coming over with my drink.

I stand up and walk to them.

"Bathroom," I say and walk to the bathroom trusting that they know what I mean. They always do.

"Jeongyeon, what's wrong?" I hear Lisa ask me and feel her rubbing my back.

"I-its-girls-i-instincts... panicked" I struggle to speak and it doesn't help that I can't breathe right.

'I don't want them to see me like this, not her...please'

I feel someone hug me tight. I turn around and hug her back.

"Here" Jennie offers me my hot chocolate "I know it always makes you feel better" she smiles at me.

"T-thank you" I take the cup with shaky hands.

"Here, let me clean you up" Jisoo walks to me "sit on the sink"

I do as she tells me and sit on the countertop and slick my hair back. She takes a hand towel from her bag and runs it underwater. She takes the towel and pats it softly on my face.

She cleans my face but when she gets to my neck I start to twitch "stay still" Jisoo says and tries to keep me still.

"It tickles," I tell her.

"Too bad, it's dirty so I'm gonna clean it"

As Jisoo cleans me and Jennie, Lisa and Rosé wait for us, the bathroom door opens.

It's Jihyo, Nayeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo.

'Shit'

"Oh, hey guys!" Lisa greets them "what are you doing here?" She smiles at them and stands in front of me and tries to cover me from their view.

"We were just hanging out" Jihyo answers "Chaeyoung saw Jeongyeon bloody and dirty and I got worried" she points at Chaeyoung and walks forward.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you" Rosé chimes in.

The girls already know about my little crush.

"Isn't it Jeongyeon?" Rosé sends me a knowing look.

"Uh, y-yeah–"super sweet" Jisoo cut me off.

Everyone in the room was shocked, Jisoo is one of the nicest people that we know. But right now, her eyes are dark and angry.

"Did we do something wrong?" Chaeyoung asks, confused.

"Not you, but do you want to know what happened?" Jisoo asks and all Chaeyoung can do is nod.

"Jihyo's bestie happened," Jisoo says, plain and simple.

"What?" Jihyo asks "what the hell do you mean?"

"Kang Danielle and her little friends beat–" "Jisoo stop!" I cut her off, I don't need her telling everyone what's going on. I don't want Jihyo to be upset.

The room is silent, everyone stops and stares at me and Jisoo. Normally I would never raise my voice at Jisoo but I don't want the girls knowing that I'm a loser that can't stand up for herself.

"Why?" Jisoo asked, her voice raspy with anger.

"Just...don't" I looked over at Jihyo, her eyes confused and concerned.

"What did Danielle do?" she asks me directly, walking closer to me.

"She... was trying to help reach for something on a shelf after school ended and..." I let out a shaky sigh, I want to tell her the truth but I'm scared to "She accidentally knocked something over and it hit me on the face"

Jihyo and the girls look like they don't fully believe that that's what happened but they don't say anything. Thank God. The room stays silent, uncomfortably so.

"That's all, no need to worry" I hop off the sink and make my way towards the door "but I need to go now"

"Jeongyeon" Jihyo calls after me.

"Have a good night girls" I walk away and make my way to the entrance of the cafe, open the door and walk towards our car. I attempt to open the car but it's locked, I pat at my pants pockets 'Fuck, Jisoo has the keys'

Just as I look up, the door to the cafe opens and reveals Lisa, Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo. Jisoo looks upset.

"You should have told her" Jisoo takes the keys out and unlocks the car.

"Not today" I opened the car door.

"Then when?"

"I don't know" Jisoo looks at me with stern eyebrows "I don't know when, but just not today"

"Sure" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Just as I'm about to climb into the car the cafe door opens again and this time Jihyo walks out and makes her way towards me. She seems both confused and concerned at the same time but when our eyes meet she seems calmer. She stops about two feet away from me.

"Listen...I know we don't talk as much as I would like to but" she stops for a second, her nerves take the better of her "If Danielle did hurt you please tell me the truth, I don't want to see you hurt"

'God she so pretty'

"Promise me that you'll tell me if Danny hurts you"

How am I supposed to say no when she's looking at me like that?

"Please?"

Her eyes shine with hope.

"I promise"