Riccardo's POV:

I pointed gun at the bastard, Fred said, "We need information...."

I know, but I am not in mood right now. I shot the man in shoulder, he was screaming. I walked out saying, "Anything else...."

Fred said, "A lot.... but let's start with, Cherish.... I think the gang against Derosa's have gone underground..... they are hard to trace..."

I ordered, "No matter what you do.... I want each of them dead...."

Fred said, "And about those..." He continued to rant till we reached my parents house. Like an hour or so, they are here for few more days, then they will go back.

I sat in front of Mom, she looks still angry with me. But she made sure arrange my favorite food. I took a sip of the green tea. This is only thing I dislike about today's brunch.

I heard Mom, "You came alone... I thought you will bring that girl..." She taunted.

Mom said further, "She left you again... finally?"

I smiled looking at her, I said, "She went to her friend..." Mom rolled her eyes.

She commented, "What kind of girl doesn't visit there in-laws with her husband?.... does she not care about what place she has here?"

I heard my father, "A girl who is arrogant as I heard..... I can't believe you walked everywhere and picked a weak person..."

I warned, "She is my wife, that's her place.... and I picked a perfect women for me.... and she doesn't need your validation... she is free to live as she please..."

My father looked so disappointed in me, My mother was surprisingly cool about it. I can tell by her face, her position on this topic does confuse me.

I told them, "I knew you would insult her like this... so, I don't want her to meet you all... Stay away from my wife....."

My Father said, "I think Riley was a better choice... if not for that accident.... we still could fix things..... Riley could be the wife... and that girl if you want can be your mistress, and give birth to yours and Riley's child......"

I stood up in anger, before I could say anything My mother said, "Andrew!!... you cannot destroy a girl because we don't like her... she is daughter of Derosa's remember, this will start a war...."

Dad said bold, "I will win this, regardless... and wipe and create someone as Derosa's every other day...."

I warned, "This time... you will lose... Dad... I will shield my wife and her family.... You will lose if you keep up with this nonsense..... Cherish is my wife, and the only women who will hold that title regardless of a heir.... I need her not a child... remember this..."

Cherish's POV:

Irish sat on the sofa comfortably, she said, "Wow.... nice place.... like wow... dude, how much it costs?"

I said, "Now... stop it..."

Irish said, "Fine... then what's plan for today..... it's not get bored in here?... after I went through intense check out!!"

I laughed on her, I whispered, "a MOVIE.."

Hours later,

I hugged Iris before she went to her car, I saw Riccardo's car getting in through main gate. Iris stood beside me whispering, "Is he your husband?"

Riccardo got out of the car walking to me, he had a look at Iris, he walked inside without showing much attention.

I whispered looking at his back, "Rude...."

Iris said, "B*tch..." she whispered it quietly.

I said to her, "Hey... don't mind him...."

Iris nod fixing her hair, she whispered, "I just care about you... You are my friend not him.... but if he is not treating you right then... just call me, I am one call away...."

I feel so much comfort when she says this. This is all I want to hear, it's surprising it took so long for someone to say this to me.

I said, "I am handle him on my own though..."

I spent a lot of time having a glance of him, but looks like he vanished in his own house. I knew he didn't went to the room, he haven't stepped much there.

Riccardo what do you want from me?

I made my way to his study, he seemed to putting his things in the drawer, he closed it locking the drawer away. Riccardo had a glance at me moving to get some other things.

I don't know why he seems so off and cold, but isn't he cold to me since that firght.

Riccardo asked, "You need something?"

I looked at him as I said, "Amm.. Yes... actually....." I looked around knowing he won't agree, why I bother asking him?

I don't need his permission, but after I was attacked that day, I kind of think, he knows what is best for me.

I said, "Nothing...." I wanted to leave, but I noticed his sleeves.

I found myself touching the torn cloth of his sleeves, I said, "You fought...."

I looked at his face, he kept his gaze on me. I touched his face not knowing why? Riccardo never left my eyes.

I whispered, "You fought right.... you are hurt?"

He got closer, his hand grabbed back of my head pulling me to himself. Riccardo asked, "Why you care?.... You hate me..... I am the worst man for you... then why?"

I was speechless, I realized he was just seconds away from a kiss, I wanted him to do that.

I was waiting, I realized he leaned to me more, I don't have answer for his questions but I hope a lot from him.

But he stopped before he could kiss me, he left me suddenly, looking away. He walked straight out of the study, the last thing I heard was, "Leave me alone..."

He was avoiding me, I don't know why but my eyes flooded.