Teenager in love.

Teenager in love- Madison Beer.

Lizzie's POV.

Spending time with her is like being in wonderland, she is so sweet even though she won't admit it.

Ugh she does everything perfect to make me fall for her, every detail she has with me makes me feel so special and cared for.

She still intimidates me though, when she sets her eyes on me and talks to me firm. But I find it hot at the same time.

We just arrived at her parents house, being honest I've never been around guns in my life and I can't deny that it scares me but it also excites me, I feel this adrenaline rush inside me.

Even though it scares me it doesn't scare me as much as I thought it would but that's because of
Y/n's presence here.

We entered the mansion and walked through the halls until we left through the backyard, she took me through the different places that were there, basketball court, tennis, volleyball, paintball, golf until we finally found where her family was.

It was a target shooting place, it had machines that moved the targets making it more difficult to get a shot at the target. It's crazy how rich they are. I guess being entrepreneurs really makes them good money.

"Honey you have arrived" Paolo says smiling at his daughter.
"Hi daddy" she says hugging the man excitedly.

I have never seen this side of her, being alone with her family and leaving all the weight that is on her shoulders outside the door.

"Elizabeth it's good to see you again" the man says offering me a hug.
"It's good to see you too sir."
"Call me Paolo" he says and I nodded.
"Okay this is interesting, we have a new member" Stefan says approaching us causing Damon and Tyler to do the same.
"It's good to see you both" Damon says looking at his sister who tries to avoid his gaze.
"It's good to see you two, shall we start with the game?" Tyler says smirking.
"Not so fast" we hear a familiar voice approaching us.
"Mommy" Y/n says excitedly.

It's amazing how her eyes light up at the sight of her family, she would do anything for them.

"I brought you refreshing drinks" Monica says with a smile.
"Thank you my darling" Paolo says giving the woman a kiss.

I like seeing their family dynamic, it's sweet, they all look so intimidating but once they are in their nuclear family it seems like all that fades away, like they can be themselves.

"Okay let's get this started, first will be Y/n and Tyler" Paolo says, they nod and walk over to the guns.

The machine started moving making the targets move fast.

"1...2...3...fire" Paolo says with a smile.

The two started firing and the noise of the guns scared and stunned me for a few seconds. My heart raced and my nerves went up as I heard those sounds.

My eyes searched for her as a way to take refuge from the fear, she looked focused on what she was doing, she blinked slightly while holding the gun tightly in her hands, having that view in front of me I liked it, it was hot and beautiful.

Once the gun ran out of bullets the machine zoomed in on the targets towards us to see if the bullets had gone through the targets.

I was impressed, Y/n had fired all his bullets through the target, having perfect aim, Tyler also had good aim but not all his bullets entered the target.