Supermassive black hole

Supermassive black hole- muse

Lizzie's POV.

The lesson was over and the teacher left along with the other students, Aubrey was one of the first to leave since she had another class after this one unlike me who only had this one class today.

The last ones to stay in the classroom were me, Y/n and Alejandro, the two were still talking until she stood up and he did the same.

"Do you want me to escort you to your car?" The tall man says to her.
"That won't be necessary, Alejo" she tells him by his nickname.
"I'll see you then?"
"Are you still working for us?" She asks.
"Yes, I still do" he replies with a smile.
"Okay, then I'll see you at my parents' house."
"Are you going today?"
"No, I have stuff to do, but I'll see you around or in class" she tells him.
"Okay."
"Okay, you can go now handsome" she tells him making the man leave the room.

She is definitely flirtatious maybe it's because she knows she can have whatever she wants just by snapping her fingers.

As the man walked out the door a blonde with blue eyes walked in, she was dressed all in black with metallic accents just like her jewelry.

She walked towards Y/n and I could see her body tense with every step the other woman took.

I didn't know if I should leave the room or stay, I mean Y/n told me that after college we would go study so I didn't know what to do.

I decided to just sit here since if I left I wouldn't know how to find Y/n later.

"Y/n we need to talk" the woman says snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I have nothing to talk to you about" she says firm and cold.
"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know what they were doing, it wasn't my fault."
"I really don't care what you have to tell me" Y/n says taking her things and gave me a look making me understand to follow her.

We both walked out of the place leaving the woman behind, she led me to the university parking lot without saying a word.

She walked to her car, a fucking black Bugatti Mistral, are you fucking kidding me? A fucking Bugatti.

She unlocked the car, she got in and I did the same, sitting in the passenger seat

She started the car making it roar.

"You should put your seat belt on" she says without looking at me.
"Sure" I said putting on my seat belt "where are we going?"
"My house" she says coldly.

She pulled out of the parking lot and started driving, her phone connected to the bluetooth in the car playing her music.

I laughed to myself she listens to exactly the music I figured she would listen to.

"What's so funny?" She says looking at me slightly.
"Oh nothing."
"Don't lie to me, I hate that" she says with her firm tone.
"I just think it's funny that you listen to exactly the kind of music I thought you listened to" I say realizing I had been thinking about her without realizing it before.
"What's wrong with the weekend?"
"Nothing, I just think it's funny."
"Okayy, I listen to other kinds of music too you know." She said.
"What kind of music do you listen to then?" I ask looking at her.
"That's for you to find out" she said in her raspy voice and my skin bristled. Okay that was weird.