After a few minutes, Taehyung took Jungkook's hand which he is holding and rubbed it on his own cheeks. Jungkook was surprised but didn't say anything as he allowed the other to feel his palm by smiling shyly. "You are so soft.", Taehyung said. "Mmm.", Jungkook said. "Didn't Jimin ask anything, like where you are going?", Taehyung asked. "Yes, I said I want to take the printouts for the project.", Jungkook said with a cheesy smile. "Haha. You are so cute.", Taehyung said and kissed his knuckles. Jungkook was taken back.

"You didn't answer my question yesterday.", Taehyung said caressing his hands again as they took the next diversion to another pocket road. "Which question?.", Jungkook asked in confusion, looking from outside to Taehyung. "Mm.. your size.", Taehyung said eyeing at his chest. Jungkook pulled his hands back immediately by glaring at him. "Haha. Sorry I was just kidding.", Taehyung laughed eyeing the serious gaze of Jungkook. Jungkook hummed and gave a fake smile to him. "Jungkook, don't be nervous. It's just, I was curious since you have a perfect body proportion.", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. Taehyung looked at the calm face on Jungkook and again took his hand and rubbed it on his cheeks before kissing his finger tips, while driving the car with one hand. Jungkook breathed out shaking. "Jungkook, can I.. can I touch your lips.", he asked but gazing at Jungkook's parted lips. Jungkook wet his own lips and nodded hesitantly. Taehyung removed his hand from the other's hand before stopping the car under a tree. He put the wiper on as it is raining and dimmed the headlight. He turned on his seat and sat facing Jungkook.

Jungkook squirmed under the dark gaze which is on him now. He could feel his own heart beating quicken when he noticed Taehyung's eyes now on his lips. In nervousness, Jungkook bit his lower lips and dragged it slowly with his teeth before releasing it. Taehyung wet his own lips by caressing it with his tongue seeing how Jungkook's lips changed into a darker shade of pink. He exhaled loudly and extended his hands and touched Jungkook's lower lips with his forefinger. Jungkook's breath got stuck in his lungs as he started feeling butterflies flattering their wings in his stomach. Taehyung traced his lower lip and lip ring with his finger before gently cupping his cheeks. His hooded eyes were stuck on Jungkook's lips as rubbed that parted lips with thumb. Jungkook was in trance, as he was lost in those dark eyes which is looking at him intensely. He neither moved back nor pushed his hand away from him, instead, he sat there letting other do things to him. Taehyung's gaze moved between his lips and his eyes as he leaned forward and pecked the Jungkook's lip corner. Jungkook closed his eyes, fisting either side of his baggie pants. "Jungkook..", Taehyung called him so sensually that each syllable fanned on his lips. But Jungkook's bambi eyes opened wide as if startled and suddenly he pushed Taehyung. "WHAT THE HELL, TAEHYUNG.", he shouted at him by jerking his hand from Taehyung's hold, when Taehyung kept Jungkook's hand on his crotch, on his semi hard member while he pecked his lip.

Jungkook turned around and pushed the door to open which is locked. "Jungkook, I am.. I am sorry.", Taehyung said holding the other's hand. "Open the door.", he seethed angrily at Taehyung by pulling back his hand from other's hold and started hitting on the door. "Jungkook, please. It was a mistake. I.. I am sorry.", Taehyung said grabbing his hand again. "Please. Please don't touch me. Open the door. I want to go.", Jungkook said and tears welled on his eyes. Taehyung shook his head. "I.. I will drop you.", Taehyung said withdrawing his hand from the other before starting the car to drive back. Taehyung checked Jungkook, who was wiping his tears occasionally. He didn't say anything further other than driving to the dorm. Once, he stopped the car near the entrance, Jungkook hastened the seatbelt and went out after slamming the car door and ran inside the building. "Fuck", Taehyung growled by tightening his hold on the steering looking at the boy who ran off from him.

~
"Jungkook, are you okay? What happened?", Jimin asked worriedly after seeing a red faced Jungkook with swollen eyes and tear stained cheeks rushed to the room. "Nothing, I.. I.. I just fell down.", he lied after keeping his bag on the bed. "Omo, did you hurt anywhere?", he asked checking him. "No, I am not. I.. I will go and take a shower fast.", Jungkook said after removing his sweatshirt and took his bath towel. "Oh.. aunty called me and said you were not picking her call. Call her back after your shower.", Jimin said. "Ah. My phone was in silent mode. I.. I didn't notice it. I will call her.", Jungkook replied and went inside the washroom. He closed the door and walked to the mirror and checked his reflection in the mirror. He touched his lip corner before washing his face.

After taking a shower he came out. "Are you okay, now?", Jimin asked and got a nod as response. Jungkook took his phone and walked to the window calling his mom. "Ah.. where were you? I called you twice. Then I called Jimin.", Jungkook heard his mom. "I.. I went to take Xerox of my project.", Jungkook said by side eyeing Jimin who is doing somthing in laptop. "Oh, okay. Did you have dinner?", she asked. "No mom, going to.", he replied. "Mm. Don't skip the food and sleep on an empty stomach saying you are on a diet, okay? Go and have something even if it's not your favorite or likeable. Mom will compensate you on weekend. Okay?", she asked smiling. Jungkook hummed. "Wait, dad wants to tell something.", she said and next minute Jungkook heard his dad's voice. "Jungkook. How was your class?", he asked. "Good dad.", he replied. "Mm.. study well. You have surprise this weekend.", his dad said. "Surprise?", Jungkook asked. "Yep. You will know it on weekend. Now, go and eat your dinner and don't stay up late doing assignments. Sleep early. Say my regards to Jimin.", his dad said and both of them bid goodnighg before hanging up the call. "Can we go and have dinner?", Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded and both of them walked to the mess to have dinner.

To be continued...