Kirishima asked Katsuki what he menst by that.

"Deku never could do that before.
He was quirkless!"

As Mizuki heard that she widens her eyes, "Q-Quirkless?!H-He was just like me!'

Kirishina: Well look again, he was able to regenerate his arm back! Maybe he was a late bloomer!

"Don't screw with me Shitty Hair! I know that nerd better than any of you! He was never late bloomer!

Fushiguro then gets up and turned his attention towards them, "N-no, that's not it. Look, everyone just get out of here! That isn't Izuku you're looking at."

Mizuki: No!! we won't abandon him!!

Fushiguro: Can't you just listen, he's going to kill you!!

Sukuna continues to fight the NOMU without any struggle," I see, so you can regenerate your limbs like a curse can."

Sukuna: But lets see if your brain can come back as well

As he said that he used his finger nails and then slices the brain off of the Nomu into shreds, killing it instantly, Shigaraki with look pure shock, breath shakily at what he just saw, "No, No fair, you cheated!! You killed my NOMU!!!"

Sukuna: Oh, don't get me wrong, your little pet was somewhat strong. But he got boring real quick. So I figured I'd get this massacre started while I still have this brat hostage.

Shigaraki: Y-You, what are you?!

Sukuna: Who am I?! Why would I tell a dead man my identity. It'd be a waste of my breath. Now then, time to deal with yo-

But then the doors of the USJ burst open which got Sukuna to look over, "Now what?"

Just then the sound of foots steps can be heard at the top of the stairs with the students on the ground having a look of relief on their faces, as the symbol of peace, has arrived.

All Might: Have no fear students.