Not sorry to actually do it, I mean. No, that'll be a fucking good time. I'm only sorry that you'll have to find out about it.

"You going to take her out today?" He wonders.

"No. I have something else in mind."

"So you're not free to help me find out who Jere here has been celibate for a fortnight straight for?"

"A whole fortnight , huh?" I raise a brow at him.

He gives us both the middle finger.

"I said that it's Emily." Oak snorts.

"Fuck off." Jeremy narrows his eyes and then visibly shivers. "That chick fucking creeps me out."

"Has she shown up at your house any time lately?"

"No. Thank fuck. But she still keeps giving me this weird fucking look and trying to talk to me. She tried to fucking sit on my lap in the dining hall last week."

"Oh yeah, you missed some good entertainment while you were playing Dora The Explorer trying to find that cafe, dude." He tells me.

"Fuck you, man." Jeremy takes his turn to launch a pillow at our friend's head. "I'm not your circus monkey."

The distraction causes him to lose the game and he tuts before tossing the controller beside him and tossing himself onto Jeremy.

"Motherfucker! I was about to win!"

They begin to wrestle, Oakley trying to fight him and Jeremy trying to fight him off.

"Boo-fucking-hoo." Jere pushes him onto the floor. "I'll wait to see if I give a shit in an hour."

"You should give a shit." Oak grabs onto his arm, pulling him down onto the carpet with him and now attempting to take his phone. "Because now I'm not going to leave you alone until I find out who this girl is."

"There is no fucking girl." They struggle. "Ford, get up off of your pampered ass and help me."

I raise a brow, still lying comfortably on the sofa, scrolling through Tella's Instagram. So fucking beautiful.

I grin when I see a picture of us together, the one I posted while she was asleep on my chest, the photo of that very scene. Her dark hair is water-falling down the side of our bodies, a few strands lying on her cheek. Her eyes are closed, plump lips looking devastatingly kissable and her little fist adorably clutching at the fabric of my hoodie. My face isn't there, only my neck shows at the top of the picture but my arm wrapped around her waist in a protective hood is unmistakable when identifying who's in the photo with her, given my tattoo peaking over my sleeve. Well, that and the fact that I tagged myself and captioned it, Be careful. My boyfriend kills people.

She either didn't notice what I'd done or did notice and left it how it is, which is the option I'm settling with.

It has 164,336 likes and given I posted it only a week ago, I'd say that's a good amount of people who know who she belongs to. Not enough overall, but we'll get there.

I also found it funny, how she once said that she isn't that interesting or special and yet has over two hundred-thousand followers. I mean, not that that's important or anything but surely you'd think that they would follow you for a reason.

It's different though, I guess. Real life and social media. I'm just glad that she has Holland and Iris now. I see how happy she is when they want to spend time with her. I'm especially grateful that Holland and her are in the same learning grade so that when I graduate, she'll still have someone close to her that she's known for at least a year.