Chapter 10 (Phils p.o.v.)

"Dan ever since I started being your Guardian Angel...." I bit my lip nervously. "I was in love with you. I just didn't have the heart to tell you until now." I looked down. I couldn't see Dan's reaction anymore. It was silent for a moment than I heard his voice. "Get out." My heart sunk. I looked up at Dan. "I said get out!" I started to cry and vanished away from his house and from him for good.
That was 6 months ago. I have to admit I can't move on. I loved Dan so much. All the other angels here tell me I messed up big time. Or they would tell me I should follow my heart nonetheless what the rules are. But I can't follow my heart. Dan doesn't want me anymore. I find myself crying myself to sleep and crying during the day. I don't bong here. If I could i'd kill myself all over again and be nonexistent. I sat alone on the edge of a cloud crying. "I'm so sorry Dan." I whispered. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I slowly looked behind me to see another angel looking at me. "Hi. You're Phil Lester right?" I nodded. I couldn't speak. "Hi Phil. I'm PJ. Nice to meet you. I have noticed for a while how you have been acting. I know your situation and trust me i've been in the same place you are now. I fell in live with a human too I have been watching over for years. I told him how I felt and he told me to leave. God gave me an option. I could stay or go be with my lover. His name was Chris by the way. I said I wanted to be with Chris. So he told me go back and see him. See if he wants to be with you too. I went back and saw him with someone else. That was 10 years ago. I never seen him since. God won't let me watch over anyone else. Since I already broke the rules loving a human. It's difficult being a guardian angel. Well in my case a fallen guardian angel." I nodded trying to collect all these words he was telling me. I thought I was the only one who fell in love with someone they watched over for years. "I'm sorry PJ." I choked out as I started crying again. "I'm so sorry." I hid my face in my knees. "Don't be sorry. I'm over it. I'm sure in another life we will be together. But this isn't the the main reason I came over here." PJ smiled. "God wants to see you."

A/N
Oh wow! Two uploads in one day! New record! Cx There's only two chapters left. What do you think is going to happen? Happy or sad ending? Hmm... Only one way to find out.