Swirls | Tourbillons.

I open the door and rush to my study table. The house was empty, the devil and my mother had gone to their friend's place.

I quickly set up Mrs. Jones and put up a newly made canvas. My eyes were sweating profusely.

"Eyes stop sweating!, Ugh!" I was never this frustrated.

I had to take it all out so I pulled out all of my paints and smeared it directly on the blank canvas with my hands.

I used all of my paints and swirled all the different colours and hues onto the canvas until I could no longer stand due to exhaustion. I sat down on the white tiled floor and in the process smeared yet more paint on the ground.

The crimson, rust and gold tones made the canvas fiery like the surfacing anger I had bubbling inside of me, all directed towards myself. The slightest hints of azure reminded me that this was just a bump in the long road of life that I had to overcome with a cool temper, but that wasn't possible because the crimson hues had ,for now, overpowered the azure and blue. Some parts were a messy gray colour mixing with one another creating ugly splotches, like me. This whole painting was me. It was a mix of good and bad. And I doubt if anyone will ever want to love someone so messed up and werid as me.

I talk to my easel for goodness sake!

I laugh. This was crazy. I was crazy. Crazy for him...

Either this was teenage hormones doing their thing or maybe just maybe, I actually liked him.

I woke up early the next day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I woke up early the next day.

"This is odd".

I never, I repeat NEVER wake up early during holidays.

I make my way towards the kitchen and see a male human at the table. And it wasn't my dad.

I run back to our room.

No ,no, no ,no I am so not ready to meet him. We just broke up. Not exactly but...

"Ranee?"

"I don't want to talk". I turn around with my arms crossed.

"Look if I did anything wrong or offended you in anyway, I'm sorry."

He sounded so sincere and I found my heart melting again. He had a weird effect on me. My lips involuntarily lift up but I let him continue.

"Ranee, I- I um I really li-like you".

My cheeks burn. He's not that dense he felt the pull too. I wanted to turn around so bad, I wanted to see his adorable flustered face and his cute red ears, but I hold myself back, knowing that he needed to speak to me now, heart to heart, and I knew that he wasn't all too confident when speaking to me face to face. I had an effect on him, that though made me feel all fuzzy inside.

"But I'm not really comfortable with you know? Um- touch?"

I wanted to ask "why?" But it was hard enough for him to tell me this much about himself, I doubt that he would be willing to open up and also, it was too soon.