Red ears | Oreilles rouges

His hand was so warm. And the way he started making circles on my head made me blush, very hard .

I was flustered so as always I blabbered out mindlessly.

"What the fudge are you doing?" I half scream and half ask as I get up on my knees.

"Um. Nothing?" He smirks.

He fudging SMIRKS?

No way. He looks 'not cute' now.

He looks sexy plus badboyish.

I could pounce on him any moment.

"No Ranee. You will not jump on him..breathe in....breathe out....breathe" I mumbled to myself.

His face suddenly changes to a one filled with concern and he crouched down.

"Hey you're bleeding!", he starts reaching forward.

"Um no it's fine", I say as I inch backwards still on the ground while my cheeks burn.

"Wait don't move-", he gently grabs me on the shoulder and reaches towards my face.

"What no wai-" my heart leaps out of my chest and my stomach erupts with millions of butterflies.

He wipes his thumb right under my nose and shows me. It was covered in blood.

"Oh", I say.

How dare he make my heart leap!

Now it's my turn. I give him a smirk of my own.

"You could have just said so instead of doing it your self right? You wanted to touch me so bad?" My smile grew wider as his ears turned pink.

Gosh this is so cute.

Not that I didn't like his smirk though , that was delicious.

But I enjoyed this too. So I continued my torment.

"Your ears are pink they're adorable" , Gosh I've been dying to say this.

"Uh-uh yeah um. I have to- Like I need to -" he stammered and started to rub the back of his neck trying to cover his ears.

"I was just kidding silly", his ears turned even more pink out of embarrassment.

I continued to giggle. Gosh he is so adorable.

After looking at him like the creep I am, I ask.

"Which school are you going to go to?" I pick myself up from the ground.

"St. John's, I already got admitted" he says also picking himself up.

I walk towards the terrace walls and look at the mountainous scene which never seems to get old.

"My school is really near to that you know?" I tell him without looking towards him.

"Oh?" He says probably still nervous from what happened.

I giggle, "Yep, which might mean walking home together" I turn towards him to see his expression.

He was looking in the distance too smiling. "I wouldn't mind that", he says, then he chooses that fudging moment to smirk at me.

God I was not prepared for this.

The afternoon clouds started to cover the sun and I heard my mom shout from the floor below.

"RANEE COME HOME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU SISTER HAD COME BACK HOURS AGO!"

Hours ago? What the fudge.

"COMING" I should back.

"I have to go ,talk to you later mkay?"

I walk off and as I was going to step towards the stairs.

"Bye Ranee" his deep voice soothes my heart and I respond "Bye to you too, Dhruv".

I quickly make my way downstairs.

"Ranee you can come together with Dhruv from next year okay?, I'm tired of picking you and your sister up all the time

"Ranee you can come together with Dhruv from next year okay?, I'm tired of picking you and your sister up all the time." My dad states on the small four seater plastic
dinner table.

I saw that coming from miles ago.

"Okay will do" I say whilst picking another handful of rice and daal.

"Arre we don't even know that boy yet!" My mom shouts. I wonder if Dhruv heard that.

"Arre he's a good boy I've spoken to him about it in the terrace today evening" dad says calmly taking a handful of rice and eating it.

I wonder if Dhruv is okay I have to get Intel on the conversation they had.

I finish up my rice and excuse myself.

I walk back to my easel and give some touches to my oil painting.

Here I thought I could keep myself away from Dhruv. Now I have to walk with him all the time starting next year. That sounds tempting but I must keep my claws to myself.

I can't just attack any boy whom I find attractive. It might just be a hormonal attraction or something.

But he's just so tempting.

Saying that makes me more of a hormonal creep I guess.

"What do I do Mrs Jones?" I ask.

No answer.

Unedited.

This chapter was really fun to write.

Look forward to the rest.
Vote and comment lovelies.
With love
P and H.